Flat Feet

Daveh

Guest
My wife's tri coach recommends that she change her pedalling style so that her feet are flat at the
bottom of the pedal stroke.

Is this important? Does it give you more pedalling efficiency?

>My wife's tri coach recommends that she change her pedalling style so that her feet are flat at the
>bottom of the pedal stroke.
>
>Is this important? Does it give you more pedalling efficiency?

One of the great pedeller"s of all time was Jacques Anquiteil and the pedelled heel high all the
time. Phil brown

if she's heel low I'd be concerned, otherwise not. Simple observation of any televised professional
race will reveal a multitude of bike fits and styles of pedalling.

Tri racing may have other concerns - maybe a change in style could be beneficial post transition
into the run?

nick

news:[email protected]...