Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Flat-top "Wing" Bars & Aero Clip-ons?

Started by cbjesseeNH · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,384 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
12 July 2007
Last activity
12 July 2007
Original author
cbjesseeNH
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,384
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm thinking of either flat-top "wing" aero bars and/or aero clip-ons to reduce hand numbness and find more positions.

    Are the two compatible? I understand that Carbon bars are not recommended with aero clip-ons, so aluminum bars would be OK (such as FSA and Easton "wing" bars). I just don't know if the bar flats interfere with mounting clip-ons (like Syntace C2 clip ons).

    Thanks for any advice on options?

  2. cbjesseeNH said:

    I'm thinking of either flat-top "wing" aero bars and/or aero clip-ons to reduce hand numbness and find more positions.

    Are the two compatible? I understand that Carbon bars are not recommended with aero clip-ons, so aluminum bars would be OK (such as FSA and Easton "wing" bars). I just don't know if the bar flats interfere with mounting clip-ons (like Syntace C2 clip ons).

    Thanks for any advice on options?

    Oval Concepts has a new stem that uses a special cap on front to which mount aero extensions. It looks pretty neat and would compatible with any shape or material of bar.

    http://www.ovalconcepts.com/productsGenereDett.php?idGenere=2&idCat=1

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.