flatbar on road bike

Discussion in 'Women's Cycling' started by widgetr, Jul 16, 2010.

1. widgetr

widgetr New Member

I am looking for a ftatbar on a light weight road bike...carbon if possible...I liked at converting a road bike but with good components that would cost too much money...hope to hear widget

Tags:

2. q8iw5ve8wr

q8iw5ve8wr Banned

I always have a dream,2009, the most wounding of 83 words reproduced】,christian louboutin uk, 35-year-old retired, a lot of friends all think my idea unrealistic. I stick with it. of the reasons, I have been to many places, day and forget about 13 provinces. Passing by every time, every time I long for the next total. Probably because I do travel itself is the reason, so I have a regular tour with a tour group are not interested, a friend said no way to control the length of life,cheap 49ers jerseys, but it can increase the width. I wish I could have the opportunity to do a modern Xu,10 sentences (from the End of the World), to experience China. To do a tour of the monk,Quiet, to increase the width of his life. need to complete my dream of several conditions, 1, enough money 2. enough for 3, 4,cheap christian louboutin, good enough for the body,kobe bryant shoes, a like-minded confidante. Do not know when I am 35 years old can these conditions exist? 35-year-old retired,cheap moncler, my dream.

3. Keh16

Keh16 New Member

What the heck is all that rubbish?

4. SierraSlim

SierraSlim Active Member

It's spam, Keh.

They want you to click on the yellow links and buy something; they probably get a kick-back. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of it on the forums lately. I don't know why this particular poster puts his in the middle of odd phrases, but <shrugs> it's still spam. The admins will get to him eventually.

5. SierraSlim

SierraSlim Active Member

Hi, Widget!

I don't know much (if anything) about flat bars on light-weight road bikes, sorry. I'm just putting something on here so it will be bumped up to newer posts, in hopes one of my buddies here who DO know such things will see it and help you out.

Good luck with your search!

Sierra

6. ZenSojourner

ZenSojourner New Member

Terry bicycles.

In their off the shelf models there's the Symmetry, a road frame with flat bars, or the Susan B (which is more of a hybrid).

If you go with one of their semi-custom models your choices are broader, albeit more costly.

Terry has been making road bikes with flat bars (or drop if you want that) for women for about 30 years. I now own my 3rd Terry, a "Solstice" which is basically the Classic (a road bike) with flat bars.

Terry just put up a new website and I see they're still having a few issues - such as the specs for the bikes are not coming up. I'm pretty sure all the off the rack bikes are aluminum frames. I think there's at least one model in the semi-custom that's either carbon or has key elements that are carbon. If you call Terry directly you will most likely end up talking to Georgena herself (if not, then one of her employees who's equally knowledgeable) and they can give you the exact specs.