Flattened

RZ says...

>"Michael" wrote...

>> I'm not saying he deserved this, but he got too close.

>> http://www.velonews.com/images/details/8527.12005.f.jpg

>He deserved it. He was pushing a rider. That made my day!

You guys are all out to lunch. The dude on the ground is a Discovery mechanic
that was being borrowed by the television crew to do a repair on their bike.
Clearly, he's adjusting a fuel injector.

His name is Oscar and he works for a crystal manufacturer in Bilbao.
Maybe that's why BMW fuel injectors are so fragile.

-ilan