Flattened

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Michael, Jul 17, 2005.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Tags:

  2. SH

    SH Guest

  3. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

  4. Me

    Me Guest

  5. RZ

    RZ Guest

  6. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

  7. Mad Dog

    Mad Dog Guest

    RZ says...

    >"Michael" wrote...

    >> I'm not saying he deserved this, but he got too close.

    >> http://www.velonews.com/images/details/8527.12005.f.jpg

    >He deserved it. He was pushing a rider. That made my day!

    You guys are all out to lunch. The dude on the ground is a Discovery mechanic
    that was being borrowed by the television crew to do a repair on their bike.
    Clearly, he's adjusting a fuel injector.

  8. His name is Oscar and he works for a crystal manufacturer in Bilbao.
    Maybe that's why BMW fuel injectors are so fragile.

    -ilan