Flatter courses in the San Francisco area

Jason O'Rourke

Guest
I'm compiling a list of courses to pass on to would be triathletes who don't feel very strong on the
bike course. Pacific Grove is, I think, the easiest one, but TriforFun is another that I don't
recall being hard at all for that leg. That way they can focus just on the riding hard, not having
to worry about muscle strength/burnout being the limiting factor.

What others might be good candidates?
--
Jason O'Rourke www.jor.com

San Jose Int'l. Very flat, only one real hill.

Jason O'Rourke wrote:

> I'm compiling a list of courses to pass on to would be triathletes who don't feel very strong on
> the bike course. Pacific Grove is, I think, the easiest one, but TriforFun is another that I don't
> recall being hard at all for that leg. That way they can focus just on the riding hard, not having
> to worry about muscle strength/burnout being the limiting factor.
>
> What others might be good candidates?
> --
> Jason O'Rourke www.jor.com

Here's a few more: Bethel Island (Sept), which is run by the Pleasanton Tri For Fun RD, TBF HIT (1/2
IM) at Rancho Seco, and a race that may not be happening this year.....Alameda Tri ONE (JA
Productions). The Alameda race may have been supplanted by a new Intl race in Folsom which is around
the same time. I've got an email into JA Productions about it but haven't heard back.