Fleche Wallonne torrent

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by Bjorn P.Dal, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Bjorn P.Dal

Bjorn P.Dal New Member

2006 Fleche Wallonne
    UCI Pro Tour

Aired: April, 19th 2006
    Source: Eurosport, digital satellite
    Language: English
    Runtime: 01:08:47
    Size 823.16 MB (863147252 Bytes)

Tags:

2. cyclingheroes

cyclingheroes New Member

Basso looked really strong at Fleche, did a lot of work for Schleck and Kroon finished 32. but looked very relaxed...

3. Bjorn P.Dal

Bjorn P.Dal New Member

Jepp.. he was looking good. It will be interesting to watch him at LBL.

4. Jono L

Jono L Well-Known Member

Have you got a link?

5. Jono L

Jono L Well-Known Member

6. Bjorn P.Dal

Bjorn P.Dal New Member

7. JRMDC

JRMDC New Member

Several days ago this torrent shut down after I downloaded 67% of the file. Haven't been able to get it to restart. Is access to this file lost? Any ideas?

8. Bjorn P.Dal

Bjorn P.Dal New Member

I just recently stopped seeding it :(
    It does still have two seeders according to the web page though? Does your bittorrent client say something else? Anyway, keep connected, I'll try and see if I can 'reseed' the torrent.

9. JRMDC

JRMDC New Member

Thanks, I'll try it again tonight. I can't remember exactly what the client said about other seeders, although it did seem to be an extremely small number compared to the others being seeded. I think I am still connected, so maybe when I get home I will have a full video! Thanks.

10. moviekindoflife

moviekindoflife New Member

i just started seeding it again, so hopefully you get it soon.

11. Bjorn P.Dal

Bjorn P.Dal New Member

I'm seeding but there aint any leeching! Finished?

12. JRMDC

JRMDC New Member

Thanks to both you and Movie... I will not be back home for some 6 or 7 hours and will only be able then to check what is going on - I don't know even whether the home computer has started to pick up, much less whether it has finished.

13. JRMDC

JRMDC New Member

Well, I got it to restart, but it is downloading at an absurdly low speed - it says "4 days remaining" even though I have over 67% of it already. Is there a way to speed it up, or switch it to a different source, or should I simply start over?

Actually, looking at it a bit more carefully, it is certainly downloading much slower than the other torrents, but I suspect the 4 day prediction is based on doing all 900mb. As it only need do about 300, at the rate it is incrementing the percentage, I suspect it needs another day or so.

Also, want to contribute, but I'm not sure my system is in turn seeding back out. How do I check for that? I have the software downloaded from bitturrent.com.

14. JRMDC

JRMDC New Member

well, now it's completely stalled out again, isn't downloading a byte. Movie... do you know how I redirect to your seed?

sorry for the trouble, happy to do some extra seeding once I have something to seed...

oh, just figured out how to look at a "peer list" - this seems to be a window of seeding sites, best as I can tell from searching the web for info, but it is currently blank - not a good sign!

PS: I keep reediting this so as to avoid filling this up with many posts. I am now downloading both the original torrent posted by Bjorn and another torrent that I found with a search. The former is an .mp4 while the latter matches the other torrents Bjorn has posted in that it is an .avi file. The former currently has one peer, downloading at an agonizingly slow rate (0.6% in an hour! Reports almost 40 hours left!) while the latter has no peers and is not downloading. Further guidance most welcome...

15. moviekindoflife

i'm seeding the mp4, sorry if its going slow but i share my connection with 8 other people. I'll try turning off some of my other torrents to see if you can pick it up. i think that torrents dont work too well with only one seeder, but that you can go really fast if there are lots of seeders and you can get a small amount from each. i checked and i was also uploading the 1903-2003 tour history at like 40kbps, so that may have affected it (i turned that off too and will keep it like that for a while)

16. JRMDC

JRMDC New Member

Hey, no problem, you are doing me a favor!

Unfortunately, in the last six hours, I've only been able to pull down another 2%, and there are no peers listed at the moment. Do I need to restart? Do I need to point at your torrent explicity, or will the software find it?

Again, no problem, no need to rush this, or for you or anyone to make a special effort. I just want to understand how this works. If it is slow, it is slow.

17. moviekindoflife

im uploading now... hope its you getting it

18. JRMDC

JRMDC New Member

Yes, I presume it was me - didn't finish until this morning.

But now what? I can do a .avi, but this is a .mp4. I have a new (one month) WinXP machine with WinMediaPlayer, RealPlayer, QuickTime. None of them will play it. None of them even have "mp4" in the help area. Do I need to have premium (= not free) software to play this file?

Aargh!

But thanks for all you have done, regardless.

J

19. Bjorn P.Dal

Bjorn P.Dal New Member

Download the free and great VLC player. It plays any format, dvd, image etc.

20. moviekindoflife

www.videolan.org if you need the site