Fleet Half Marathon 2005

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Martin Payne, Jan 21, 2005.

  1. Martin Payne

    Martin Payne Guest

    Entries are now open for the Fleet Half Marathon on 20 March 2005. This is a
    fast course that combines urban and rural roads. Entry is on-line or by
    entry form that can be downloaded from our Web site.

    www.fleethalfmarathon.com

    Tags:

  2. Brian Wakem

    Brian Wakem Guest

    Thoroughly wrote:

    > Entries are now open for the Fleet Half Marathon on 20 March 2005. This is
    > a fast course that combines urban and rural roads. Entry is on-line or by
    > entry form that can be downloaded from our Web site.
    >
    > www.fleethalfmarathon.com

    A thoroughly recommended half-marathon!!

    --
    Brian Wakem

  3. Is this "Fleet", the same folks who make the Fleet enema? If so, I
    think calling it a fast course is a giant understatement.