Fleet Half Marathon 2005

Martin Payne

Guest
Entries are now open for the Fleet Half Marathon on 20 March 2005. This is a
fast course that combines urban and rural roads. Entry is on-line or by
entry form that can be downloaded from our Web site.

www.fleethalfmarathon.com

Thoroughly wrote:

> Entries are now open for the Fleet Half Marathon on 20 March 2005. This is
> a fast course that combines urban and rural roads. Entry is on-line or by
> entry form that can be downloaded from our Web site.
>
> www.fleethalfmarathon.com

A thoroughly recommended half-marathon!!

--
Brian Wakem

Is this "Fleet", the same folks who make the Fleet enema? If so, I
think calling it a fast course is a giant understatement.