Fleet St/Chancery Lane London - warning

James Shugg

Guest
The new traffic arrangements at this location include one of those
police sentry boxes in the middle of the road. This morning around
7.30am the cop was watching cyclists stopped at the Fetter Lane and
Chancery Lane lights, and pulling over those who went thru on the red.
Don't know if he booked them, but he pulled out his pad...

On 26 May 2004 02:02:37 -0700, James Shugg wrote:

> The new traffic arrangements at this location include one of those
> police sentry boxes in the middle of the road. This morning around
> 7.30am the cop was watching cyclists stopped at the Fetter Lane and
> Chancery Lane lights, and pulling over those who went thru on the red.
> Don't know if he booked them, but he pulled out his pad...

I hope he did book them.
--
Michael MacClancy
Random putdown - "I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having

[email protected] (James Shugg) writes:

> The new traffic arrangements at this location include one of those
> police sentry boxes in the middle of the road. This morning around
> 7.30am the cop was watching cyclists stopped at the Fetter Lane and
> Chancery Lane lights, and pulling over those who went thru on the red.

Good. Serves them right for being awake so early.

-dan

--
"please make sure that the person is your friend before you confirm"

Upon the miasma of midnight, a darkling spirit identified as James Shugg
<[email protected]> breathed:

>The new traffic arrangements at this location include one of those
>police sentry boxes in the middle of the road. This morning around
>7.30am the cop was watching cyclists stopped at the Fetter Lane and
>Chancery Lane lights, and pulling over those who went thru on the red.
>Don't know if he booked them, but he pulled out his pad...

Good! Can we have more of these (preferably armed with cameras so thy
can catch idiot motorists who do stupid things at junctions too) please?

--
- Pyromancer.
- http://www.inkubus-sukkubus.co.uk <-- Pagan Gothic Rock!

James Shugg wrote:

> The new traffic arrangements at this location include one of those
> police sentry boxes in the middle of the road. This morning around
> 7.30am the cop was watching cyclists stopped at the Fetter Lane and
> Chancery Lane lights, and pulling over those who went thru on the red.
> Don't know if he booked them, but he pulled out his pad...

That won't work. Paint it with yellow reflective, then it will become
completely invisible to motorists and they can catch a few of them as well.

--
Guy
===

Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!

Now that's a good thing. It's about time someone did something about
cyclists that jump the red lights.

--
Vivian
-------