Flevobike Versatile

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, May 28, 2003.

  1. Out of pure boredom I went to Flevobikes site to see what was new. Usually thats not excactly
    exciting but today theres actually a price and weight. Seems they are actually planning to sell a
    few. 1 each month for the first 6 months if I understand the dutch correctly.

    5980 euro (with 19% VAT included) And it weighs 36 kg with lights and batteries and whatnot.
    http://www.flevobike.nl/indexmodellen.html

    M.

    Tags:

  2. Mikael Seierup wrote:

    > Out of pure boredom I went to Flevobikes site to see what was new. Usually thats not excactly
    > exciting but today theres actually a price and weight. Seems they are actually planning to sell a
    > few. 1 each month for the first 6 months if I understand the dutch correctly.
    >
    > 5980 euro (with 19% VAT included) And it weighs 36 kg with lights and batteries and whatnot.
    > http://www.flevobike.nl/indexmodellen.html
    >
    > M.

    Nothing wrong with your understanding of written Dutch here :) The mentioned price includes the
    Rohloff hub.

    Kees, my purse just ain't big enough