Flexpoints

Fludge

Guest
Hi again, Okay, so I have some cookbooks, and I have a grasp of 35 flexpoints a week, plus extra for
exercise etc; in order to get a starting points target that I could kick off with, would I have to
go to a meeting and/or buy the handbook off ebay, or is there anywhere on the web where it's all
laid out and explained? Is this kind of info' only available on the WW website if you subscribe?
I've had a look around, but it's very confusing out there. Thanks again.

Unfortunately I could not find a current POINTS chart - I only found the former Winning Points
charts which contained a 5 point range for each weight range. But other than the lowest range, take
the low value for each weight and than add TWO points for the daily limit. So for 150-174, the
points for the day would now be 22. The 150 or less is now 20 as. No day is less than 20 points.

Someone may have a new chart reference. Most of the FAQ and even the greetings links seem to still
point to the older charts and I'm not sure who would need to contact those links' authors to make
changes to make them current - I have a feeling some have been around for a long time.

Current Weight

Daily Point Ranges

Less than 150 pounds 18-23

150-174 20-25

175-199 22-27

200-224 24-29

225-249 26-31

250-274 28-33

275-299 29-34

300-324 30-35

325-349 31-36

Over 350 32-37

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:42:22 -0000, "Fludge" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi again, Okay, so I have some cookbooks, and I have a grasp of 35 flexpoints a week, plus extra
>for exercise etc; in order to get a starting points target that I could kick off with, would I have
>to go to a meeting and/or buy the handbook off ebay, or is there anywhere on the web where it's all
>laid out and explained? Is this kind of info' only available on the WW website if you subscribe?
>I've had a look around, but it's very confusing out there. Thanks again.

Does this chart help you? http://www.lesslisa.com/wwchart.htm

It might help you to go to a few meetings so that you can get the new materials detailing how the
program works. The online program also tells you. I have seen folks selling the entire set of
Flexpoints info in eBay. Any one of these would be an option.

news:[email protected]...

Add this to your set of bookmarks: http://www.lesslisa.com/wwchart.htm

> Unfortunately I could not find a current POINTS chart - I only found the former Winning Points
> charts which contained a 5 point range for each weight range. But other than the lowest range,
> take the low value for each weight and than add TWO points for the daily limit. So for 150-
> 174, the points for the day would now be 22. The 150 or less is now 20 as. No day is less than
> 20 points.
>
> Someone may have a new chart reference. Most of the FAQ and even the greetings links seem to still
> point to the older charts and I'm not sure who would need to contact those links' authors to make
> changes to make them current - I have a feeling some have been around for a long time.
>

> Current Weight
>
> Daily Point Ranges
>
> Less than 150 pounds 18-23
>
> 150-174 20-25
>
> 175-199 22-27
>
> 200-224 24-29
>
> 225-249 26-31
>
> 250-274 28-33
>
> 275-299 29-34
>
> 300-324 30-35
>
> 325-349 31-36
>
> Over 350 32-37
>

> On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:42:22 -0000, "Fludge" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hi again, Okay, so I have some cookbooks, and I have a grasp of 35 flexpoints a
week,
> >plus extra for exercise etc; in order to get a starting points target
that I
> >could kick off with, would I have to go to a meeting and/or buy the
handbook
> >off ebay, or is there anywhere on the web where it's all laid out and explained? Is this kind of
> >info' only available on the WW website if you subscribe? I've had a look around, but it's very
> >confusing out there. Thanks again.

you have done this exactly right, lowest number for a range plus two points,
and no banking of these points, eat them ALL every day, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Unfortunately I could not find a current POINTS chart - I only found the former Winning Points
> charts which contained a 5 point range for each weight range. But other than the lowest range,
> take the low value for each weight and than add TWO points for the daily limit. So for 150-
> 174, the points for the day would now be 22. The 150 or less is now 20 as. No day is less than
> 20 points.
>
> Someone may have a new chart reference. Most of the FAQ and even the greetings links seem to still
> point to the older charts and I'm not sure who would need to contact those links' authors to make
> changes to make them current - I have a feeling some have been around for a long time.
>

> Current Weight
>
> Daily Point Ranges
>
> Less than 150 pounds 18-23
>
> 150-174 20-25
>
> 175-199 22-27
>
> 200-224 24-29
>
> 225-249 26-31
>
> 250-274 28-33
>
> 275-299 29-34
>
> 300-324 30-35
>
> 325-349 31-36
>
> Over 350 32-37
>

> On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:42:22 -0000, "Fludge" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hi again, Okay, so I have some cookbooks, and I have a grasp of 35 flexpoints a
week,
> >plus extra for exercise etc; in order to get a starting points target
that I
> >could kick off with, would I have to go to a meeting and/or buy the
handbook
> >off ebay, or is there anywhere on the web where it's all laid out and explained? Is this kind of
> >info' only available on the WW website if you subscribe? I've had a look around, but it's very
> >confusing out there. Thanks again.

Thanks. I knew someone posted something just recently but could not find a bookmark/favorite in the
mess that has accumulated or may be on the laptop. (G)