Flickr

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Colin Blackburn, Feb 4, 2005.

  1. There are some nice shots of bikes of the flickr.com website. Stick
    bicycle in as a search tag. This one of a bike in the snow is weird:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/meaux/32989/

    (You will probably have to register to use the site but all they ask for
    is an email address and the claim to be anti-spam.)

    Colin

    Tags:

  2. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    On 4/2/05 10:10 am, in article [email protected], "Colin
    Blackburn" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > There are some nice shots of bikes of the flickr.com website. Stick
    > bicycle in as a search tag. This one of a bike in the snow is weird:

    It looks to me as if it has been hit by snow thrown up by a snowplough
    rather than by falling snow, especially given the 'all over coverage'
    (instead of on the top only) and the dirt in the snow.

    And this one has definitely been snowploughed..
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/shawnmorrison/4004144/

    ...d