Flight Deck wireless 6502; does it auto start & stop??

Scott

Guest
Hello,

Trying to figure out if the Shimano 6502 wireless Flight Deck starts
when the wheel spins??

Thanks,

Scott

"Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello,
>
> Trying to figure out if the Shimano 6502 wireless Flight Deck starts
> when the wheel spins??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

Yes, it starts. Usually... Sometimes not, I don't know why.

BR, Tapio

> Trying to figure out if the Shimano 6502 wireless Flight Deck starts
> when the wheel spins??

Yes, but only if it hasn't gone into "sleep" mode. Most computers wake up as
soon as the wheel spins, but the Shimano 6502 has a very aggressive sleep
mode (to conserve battery power, especially when used with the wireless
sensor) so that, after a bit of time, the only way to wake it up is by
pressing either of the two buttons on the underside of the unit.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com