FLIGHTDECK OWNERS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mark Potter, Apr 23, 2004.

  1. Mark Potter

    Mark Potter Guest

    hi all

    ive got a lovely flightdeck and ive just set it up for my
    second bike no problem,

    my problem is what is the correct way to select the bike its
    going on (mines set to 1 for road bike 2 for tourer)

    all I get is the no 1 or 2 flashing and when I press button
    b again it goes into the setup which I don't want

    cant seen to suss it out (don't have the manual which
    doesn't help)

    can some kind soul help me in my hour of woe??

    Thanks Mark

    Tags:

  2. Velvet

    Velvet Guest

    mark potter wrote:

    > hi all
    >
    > ive got a lovely flightdeck and ive just set it up for my
    > second bike no problem,
    >
    > my problem is what is the correct way to select the bike
    > its going on (mines set to 1 for road bike 2 for tourer)
    >
    > all I get is the no 1 or 2 flashing and when I press
    > button b again it goes into the setup which I don't want
    >
    > cant seen to suss it out (don't have the manual which
    > doesn't help)
    >
    > can some kind soul help me in my hour of woe??
    >
    > Thanks Mark

    I've had to search out the manual for mine (somehow got it
    into config mode yesterday, couldn't for the life of me work
    out how to get it out).

    The answer seems to be, when the no 1 etc is flashing, hold
    down B for 2 seconds. Hold it down for less, and it goes
    into config mode.

    Velvet