FlightDeck [email protected] swap

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bbear505, Mar 31, 2003.

  1. Bbear505

    Bbear505 Guest

    To the Tall bespectacled former bikeshop employee who sold me a shimano flight deck sensor and
    bracket mounting kit: It's not all there like you said it was. The wireless wheel sensor is not
    there. Not sure if you meant to rip me off or not, but looks like the whole kit/box had been
    messed with before, as there is a flight deck computer/head manual in there too, which it prob
    should not have been. You are the guy that also had some 7750 pedals that were very lightly used.
    Please respond.

    Thanks, Ernie

    >To the Tall bespectacled former bikeshop employee who sold me a shimano flight deck sensor and
    >bracket mounting kit: It's not all there like you said it
    was.
    > The wireless wheel sensor is not there. Not sure if you meant to rip me off or not, but looks like
    > the whole kit/box had been messed with before, as there is a flight deck computer/head manual in
    > there too, which it prob should not have been. You are the guy that also had some 7750 pedals that
    > were very lightly used. Please respond.

    When you are at a swap meet always check the box and see that everything that is needed is
    included. The seller may not be aware that parts are missing. Posting here is also not going to
    mean they will read it.
    -----------------
    Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

  3. [email protected] (BBear505) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > To the Tall bespectacled former bikeshop employee who sold me a shimano flight deck sensor and
    > bracket mounting kit: It's not all there like you said it was. The wireless wheel sensor is not
    > there. Not sure if you meant to rip me off or not, but looks like the whole kit/box had been
    > messed with before, as there is a flight deck computer/head manual in there too, which it prob
    > should not have been. You are the guy that also had some 7750 pedals that were very lightly used.
    > Please respond.
    >

    > Thanks, Ernie

    Ernie -

    I'm so sorry. It was me. I can't believe I made such a mistake. Send the parts back to my address
    and I'll send you a full refund when I receive them.

    BTW, do you want to buy a 60 cm. purple Cannondale? Never used, perfect condition, $750.

    -Bert

  4. Bbear505

    Bbear505 Guest

    Hey "Bert" bite me.