Floyd fans have problem

snood

Aug 2, 2006
Martin Dugard says Floyd guilty. Floyd wanted Dugard for writing book. Dugard said no.

http://www.orangecoastmagazine.com/site/pp.asp?c=ahKQL8NTE&b=3854793

Trust but verify blog is scared.

It's a weird piece, where he says Floyd told him that "Lance doped", and concluding that he thinks Floyd did "it", without being clear what "it" is in question.
"It" is doping. TBV is idiot.

Dugard says Floyd told about Lance.

"Do you think he did it?”
I don’t hear that question at my local bike shop because most cycling devotees prefer to believe that doping isn’t prevalent in professional bike racing. Sure, maybe baseball and certainly football, but only addled, borderline cycling pros desperate to save their careers would ever dream of doping. So I don’t tell them that Floyd once offhandedly told me over burritos at a Chipotle near his home, “Just so you know, Marty, Lance doped.” Or that Floyd said it casually, as if it was common insider knowledge.

Great article link Snoody...
thumbsup.gif

snood said:
"It" is doping. TBV is idiot.
No amount of evidence will ever convince DBrower that Floyd is guilty. Those poor folks got so caught up in the hype and in the minutiae that they discount all anecdotal evidence.

jimmypop said:
No amount of evidence will ever convince DBrower that Floyd is guilty. Those poor folks got so caught up in the hype and in the minutiae that they discount all anecdotal evidence.
DBrower really became a kook. He did not start out that way, but it did not take him long to reach full kookhood.

Gotta love this peace of TBV analysis:

"It's a weird piece, where he says Floyd told him that "Lance doped", and concluding that he thinks Floyd did "it", without being clear what "it" is in question."

I think they will be asking what the meaning of "is" is next.

Funny think about Dugard. In the days before he published his article, members of RBR have been posting comments to active.com asking him to man up and admit his attacks on Lemond were uncalled for and that there is a doping problem in cycling. I think he may have been pushed into making a face saving move.

Bro Deal said:
DBrower really became a kook. He did not start out that way, but it did not take him long to reach full kookhood.

Gotta love this peace of TBV analysis:

"It's a weird piece, where he says Floyd told him that "Lance doped", and concluding that he thinks Floyd did "it", without being clear what "it" is in question."

I think they will be asking what the meaning of "is" is next.
I experienced this craziness in a PM exchange on DPF. He was completely dismissive of the bigger picture, and really only wants to focus on those few samples that eventually convicted Landis.