Floyd's Looking Better Every Day

Tom Kunich

Guest
Could clean be a winner this year? We have Floyd and Levi and even Jullich.
Wait, Julich is on a team that dopes. All for one and one for all isn't it?

Or does winning mean that you're a doper. Well at least Brian has that
definition.

Donald Munro

Guest
Tom Kunich wrote:

> Could clean be a winner this year? We have Floyd and Levi and even Jullich.
> Wait, Julich is on a team that dopes. All for one and one for all isn't it?

And landis isn't on a team that dopes ?

Tuschinski

Guest
Tom Kunich wrote:
> Could clean be a winner this year? We have Floyd and Levi and even Jullich.
> Wait, Julich is on a team that dopes. All for one and one for all isn't it?
>
> Or does winning mean that you're a doper. Well at least Brian has that
> definition.

Hey Tom,

Phonak is a team on wich all prior (and some rather recent!) GC
contenders all were into the same dope.

1. Why does someone join a team like that?
2. Is Landis so blind not to notice anything funny?
3. Would the team all of a sudden go: Well Landis is so strong, let's
not dope him for a change.

Mark my words: We will see more coming from Phonak, it's one of the
dirtiest teams around.

These pushers need to be stopped. Not to hurt Floyd, but to get him
away from these criminals.

Curtis L. Russell

Guest
On 1 Jul 2006 04:20:51 -0700, "Tuschinski" <[email protected]> wrote:

>1. Why does someone join a team like that?

Because when you drop the dime (or quarter) on everyone ahead of you,
you're the next team GC leader.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Preston Crawford

Guest
On 2006-07-01, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
>
>> Could clean be a winner this year? We have Floyd and Levi and even Jullich.
>> Wait, Julich is on a team that dopes. All for one and one for all isn't it?

> And landis isn't on a team that dopes ?

Yeah. Odd. Count me as someone who's shocked that at this point Phonak
hasn't pulled their sponsorship.

Preston

Tom Kunich

Guest
"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Tom Kunich wrote:
>
>> Could clean be a winner this year? We have Floyd and Levi and even
>> Jullich.
>> Wait, Julich is on a team that dopes. All for one and one for all isn't
>> it?

> And landis isn't on a team that dopes ?

Guilt by association now huh? You're getting better every day.

Jonathan v.d. Sluis

Guest
"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Tom Kunich wrote:
>>
>>> Could clean be a winner this year? We have Floyd and Levi and even
>>> Jullich.
>>> Wait, Julich is on a team that dopes. All for one and one for all
>>> isn't it?

>> And landis isn't on a team that dopes ?

> Guilt by association now huh?

All for one and one for all isn't it?

Tom Kunich

Guest
"Jonathan v.d. Sluis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> "Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]

>>> And landis isn't on a team that dopes ?

>> Guilt by association now huh?

> All for one and one for all isn't it?

You don't count since you're living in a country that allows any kind of
dope including Lafferty.