Flu by Jude

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jude T. McGloin, Feb 27, 2003.

  1. If anyone has tried to reach me at my shop 800#. I've been down with the worst case of the
    flu....EVER. Its taking CIPRO to knock it out. Its achore ti type this msg. Jude....///Bacchetta
    AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645

    Tags:

  2. John Foltz

    John Foltz Guest

    Jude T. McGloin wrote:
    > If anyone has tried to reach me at my shop 800#. I've been down with the worst case of the
    > flu....EVER. Its taking CIPRO to knock it out.

    Sorry to hear you're under the weather, Jude. But flu is a virus, and Cipro is an antibiotic. The
    best course of action for flu is rest, fluids, and Tylenol/aspirin. Antibiotics are completely
    useless against virus infections. Having said that, I had a flu earlier this winter which led to
    bronchitis as a secondary infection. *That* took two courses of antibiotics to get rid of.

  3. John Riley

    John Riley Guest

    Sorry to hear you are sick. Mind the side effects with Cipro. I can be hard on cartilage and
    tendons. Search it and find things like:

    "All quinolones cause erosion of cartilage in weight-bearing joints."

    John Riley