Flu by Jude

Jude T. McGloin

Guest
If anyone has tried to reach me at my shop 800#. I've been down with the worst case of the
flu....EVER. Its taking CIPRO to knock it out. Its achore ti type this msg. Jude....///Bacchetta
AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and Sports, Inc 1-800-586-6645

Jude T. McGloin wrote:
> If anyone has tried to reach me at my shop 800#. I've been down with the worst case of the
> flu....EVER. Its taking CIPRO to knock it out.

Sorry to hear you're under the weather, Jude. But flu is a virus, and Cipro is an antibiotic. The
best course of action for flu is rest, fluids, and Tylenol/aspirin. Antibiotics are completely
useless against virus infections. Having said that, I had a flu earlier this winter which led to
bronchitis as a secondary infection. *That* took two courses of antibiotics to get rid of.

Sorry to hear you are sick. Mind the side effects with Cipro. I can be hard on cartilage and
tendons. Search it and find things like:

"All quinolones cause erosion of cartilage in weight-bearing joints."

John Riley