Flu Shot?

jhuskey said:
The ACA , otherwise know as screw the middle class, made all preventative procedures free. Sounds like a good deal but someone is always paying.
Guess who?
If it's free through ones insurance than the insurance is paying the lousy $20 to get it done, but if you go to a free clinic or to Walgreens or CVS then of course there's a very good chance taxpayers are paying it. But I would rather pay for a flu shot in my taxes to prevent the spread of the flu then to pay taxes for some wealthy person to own a Tesla.

Rates are climbing each year. I would rather keep the rates and pay for the shot. I would be way ahead on the balance sheet.

Those of us that go to work, drive the economy, manufacture durable products, meet a payroll and pay our bills?

There was never a better time to go all John Galt on society.

Tesla? Enough talk of that madman and his damned battery powered car!

Let's talk about the success story that is the Fiskers electric car and those cool scissors!

I had the flu when I was 5. Some female Russian doctor gave me a shot of penicillin in the ass. That's what I remember most about it. It was so long ago, that it happened on a house call---she was covering for my family doctor. Since the flu is a virus, and penicillin is an anti-bacterial agent, I don't think the shot did any good. Maybe made my parents feel better.

Haven't had the flu since---nor have I ever had a flu shot. ****, I haven't even had a cold in the last 6 years---ever since I started riding again. Coincidence? I think not. :D

CAMPYBOB said:
Tesla? Enough talk of that madman and his damned battery powered car!

Let's talk about the success story that is the Fiskers electric car and those cool scissors!
Tesla, an example of another genius that got screwed out of his inventions. Radio, AC generator etc.

I got screwed out of a radio, a backup genny and the house it was attached to...all by a blonde with big tits. And she was no genius! ...or...was she?

CAMPYBOB said:
Volnix, I have not set foot inside a bus in decades and I schedule my infrequent flying carefully. I would rather drive 1000 miles in my car than jump on an airliner full of rif-raf, people from countries where flush toilets will not be invented for another six centuries, illegal immigrants, small children, smuggled on board tiny dogs in handbags and such. No thank you.

Flying used to be so clean, dignified and formal. Now...meh! I'll drive my POV and avoid the TSA reach around almost every time.

You probably never had 10 hours on an airport spending Compensation money on the "Sterilized" bar... :D

(you downloaded Google Handwritting yet? Oh yes... you are one of those "keyboard guys". :D )

So... CBob... You start today! :D First are all the UAE Syrian workers after a German passport!

Next we have some feverish badly transported Kids and some Afghahi cats with dodgy papers!

Get yo gloves on! :D

I believe I was 12 the last time that I got a flu shot. Just never felt the need to get one. Seems as though every time my mother gets one, she still gets the flu.

I did let my daughter get the nasal spray this year, just because her doctor kept pushing about it. We'll see if it helps at all.

mpre53 said:
I had the flu when I was 5. Some female Russian doctor gave me a shot of penicillin in the ass. That's what I remember most about it. It was so long ago, that it happened on a house call---she was covering for my family doctor. Since the flu is a virus, and penicillin is an anti-bacterial agent, I don't think the shot did any good. Maybe made my parents feel better.

Haven't had the flu since---nor have I ever had a flu shot. ****, I haven't even had a cold in the last 6 years---ever since I started riding again. Coincidence? I think not. :D
Well that's great, none of which interest me...except how did that Russian doctor look?

Quote by Froze:
"Well that's great, none of which interest me...except how did that Russian doctor look?"

Best response to the thread, so far.

Rather than a description, let's hope mpre53 furnishes pics and a copy of her diploma from The People's Free Clinic University Of Novosibirsk.

CAMPYBOB said:

Rather than a description, let's hope mpre53 furnishes pics and a copy of her diploma from The People's Free Clinic University Of Novosibirsk.

You prefer the one with the Embola bro? :D

I've got an excellent volunteering position in a "popular" (Get it? :D ) destination...

Mostly Diarhoia and exposure. Some dehydration. Couple Bullet wounds... Max! :D

Dont quit! :D You think that commie sick kids from syria carrying sleeper agent instructions are gonna quit too? :D

No, I've never depended on flu shots. I'm not even convinced that they work as many people still get sick after getting one. I just make sure to consume lots of fruits and vegetables and stay fit throughout the year. This seems to do the trick as I hardly ever get sick. I even find the winter months enjoyable and I'm usually more productive. I hardly ever want to stay in bed, I'm always active and doing something.

Froze said:
Well that's great, none of which interest me...except how did that Russian doctor look?

CAMPYBOB said:
Quote by Froze:
"Well that's great, none of which interest me...except how did that Russian doctor look?"

Remember those two Russian track stars who disappeared once the Olympics started testing to see whether they really did have two x chromosomes? :D

Actually, she was middle aged, and plump. Very plump. At age 5, Nikita the K sounded like the name of an AM radio DJ to me.

mpre53 said:
Remember those two Russian track stars who disappeared once the Olympics started testing to see whether they really did have two x chromosomes? :D

Actually, she was middle aged, and plump. Very plump. At age 5, Nikita the K sounded like the name of an AM radio DJ to me.
Dang, you spoiled my mental image of your doctor.

Froze said:
Dang, you spoiled my mental image of your doctor.

Oh well since your mood is spoiled already and CB wont help.

Can you help sorting out these dead Floating babies?

Their parents might arrive from Europa!! to pick them up any time now!

You will get a T-Shirt (of course) and looots of shots...

Ever had one of those "coctail" shots they give you in some "situations"? :D

Volnix said:
Oh well since your mood is spoiled already and CB wont help.

Can you help sorting out these dead Floating babies?

Their parents might arrive from Europa!! to pick them up any time now!

You will get a T-Shirt (of course) and looots of shots...

Ever had one of those "coctail" shots they give you in some "situations"? :D
You're more than a tad sick.

Froze said:
You're more than a tad sick.

Not as sick as some of the stuff that happens around here lately,

If you are around here this winter, its probably best to avoid the train to the North... You - will- get the flu. :D (looooots of hygiene in them trains).

Hey there is a spot in the corner of the graveyard over there... I bet we could squeeze a few there and stop using them as sun bathing bed "customers". :D People start to get suspicious. :D

I would so stay in fackin Turkey... Baklava, kebabs, short way back. But nooo walking for a month in the rain to reach Germany is tha sh^t!!!

you know that them nutsos actually -hideit- when they are sick until they reach Germany? :D They only want to be be taken care after they are there so they wont get stuck here... In the "other" Europa!!!

some times they toss some relatives when they get sick.

And you are complaining about the effectiveness of the shot in combination with good hygiene. :D

ok, we'll have the Austrian Tourists handle the dead babies so they can get a free meal at the hotel or something. Hopefully we wont have another of these "incidents" and discover one locked in some psychos basement in Innsbruck 20 years later, :D

Wanna do some cleaning at the camp maybe? :D Even the Fackin Cholera has Embola there. :D

Just wait till after WWIII ends, you'll have all the illnesses you'll ever want, not any hospitals or doctors to help you, now won't that be fun?