Flu Shot?

Froze said:
Just wait till after WWIII ends, you'll have all the illnesses you'll ever want, not any hospitals or doctors to help you, now won't that be fun?

I'll be post apocalyptic Fashionable... Will draw some skulls or crosses on the Allez and wear a chain made from empty flu shots vials. :D

ok that was some great job we did on the camp! :D you can actually walk besides it now without puking your guts out! :D

Wanna help sorting them out in the border camp now? Just a few more days and then will be Europa's problem! :D

And before you ask, yes a lot of them do sh^t on the ground, and yes it is a vector of transmission.

So... 1 Hepatitis shot for them. 7 shots For you! You gotta be careful for those crazy Viruses! :D

Hey look! There is a bunch of kids playing with a brick of pure Afghani heroin! :D Aren't they cute Froze? :D

Btw, is Mrs. Jolie available for kids parties? We are doing little Ahmed's First baby shower tonight! I know he is 27 now but... Hey, Europa !!! :D

Reminds me of a story last year from a woman arriving back in the UK from a day trip to Calais. She gets out of her car and from under the rear seats emerges this Arab guy standing taller than her and with greying hair, he says "I'm an orphan, I'm an orphan" before running off. He was captured though and hopefully sent back.

Susimi said:
Reminds me of a story last year from a woman arriving back in the UK from a day trip to Calais. She gets out of her car and from under the rear seats emerges this Arab guy standing taller than her and with greying hair, he says "I'm an orphan, I'm an orphan" before running off. He was captured though and hopefully sent back.
I am an orphan also. Both parents gone but I would consider being adoption if the right person comes along, say rich fashion model that is willing to provide affection and a wholesome beach front atmosphere. My wife won't mind, she likes the beach.

Kids get bored, especially in Afghanistan, really what's to do there except throw rocks at camels? So a brick of heroin to play with may make the day go by with more excitement.

Did you ever hear that the phrase " he **** a brick" actually came from an incident where a guy tried to smuggle a brick of cocaine in his intestines and then when surprised by border patrols he become so scared and excited that he lost bowel control and the package?

Froze said:
Kids get bored, especially in Afghanistan, really what's to do there except throw rocks at camels? So a brick of heroin to play with may make the day go by with more excitement.

Happening now. :

overloaded boat tilted in the Mediteranean. About .100 ppl in the sea.

Get yo wet suit on ninja! :D

Oh they're gonna pay... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh6G5PemzAk

This year I will not be getting a flu shot. However, every single year that I do get the flu shot I end up getting the flu. The years I have not gotten it, no flu. I am not sure if there is a connection or not, but I do not think the flu shot is something I am going to continue getting. My mother works in health care and she has to get it every year, she hates it and she says it always makes her sick.