Fluid/magnetic resistance trainers in Oz?

Sooky Grumper

Guest
Can anyone recommend a place to order a fluid or magnetic resistance
trainer from in Australia? I don't hold out much hope of finding much
selection at the local Perth shops, and I'm not too keen on paying
international shipping from the States.

"Sooky Grumper" <sookygrumper@fishies_.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can anyone recommend a place to order a fluid or magnetic resistance
> trainer from in Australia? I don't hold out much hope of finding much
> selection at the local Perth shops, and I'm not too keen on paying
> international shipping from the States.

I bought my Minoura HyperRim from my LBS...
The bike shops in Perth don't have mag trainers?
http://tinyurl.com/2cqq2

hippy

"Sooky Grumper" <sookygrumper@fishies_.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can anyone recommend a place to order a fluid or magnetic resistance
> trainer from in Australia? I don't hold out much hope of finding much
> selection at the local Perth shops, and I'm not too keen on paying
> international shipping from the States.
>
> --
> spammage trappage: replace fishies_ with yahoo

I picked up an Elite Fluid Trainer thru Carl at Nemesis Cycles
http://www.nemesis.cc/, but they are available at local bike shops in Melb.

Kevin

A Minoura mag trainer cost me about $260 from Rebel Sport. No complaints -
I can still ride while my collar bone heals.

Neil