Flyer Spam - Can somebody put a halt to it

Trev_S

Jan 24, 2004
Can somebody of any position of forum power do something about the spam by Flyer.
It is once again way beyond a joke.

If he's supposed to be banned, how on earth is he posting?

Trev_S said:
Can somebody of any position of forum power do something about the spam by Flyer.
It is once again way beyond a joke.

what difference does it make?...no-one can read it...I don't see the issue?

Hitchy said:
what difference does it make?...no-one can read it...I don't see the issue?
He has recently been bumping 20 or so threads from around 2005 and dropping all the current threads down to the bottom of the page and onto page 2. That is about the limit of his Flyer powers and he seems to be exploiting it to the full.

Just look down this page. The 10 or so of Trev's at the bottom were bumped above Flyer-bumped threads as well.

Perhaps the invisible man can see his own posts??

Not only does he continue to bump up old past gone threads (repetitively) but also creates new threads.
If you look on the index page (if it's the last posted thread) you see he creates new threads as well. I've noticed it a few times before so hardly the first time.

" Question Another Doping Day in Pro..."
by Flyer
That's one we can't see.

Now if he can't see them himself then it just shows how much of an issue this guy has. He doesn't tire and his compulsion just keeps going.

An attention seeker?
Odd thing is he'll reply to this thread as well even though we have said on numerous occasions nobody can read a thing he writes. So he'll only bump this back up to the top again. :rolleyes:
He's a strange man.

It all about faith, if you don't believe in Flyer and his message then you can't see his posts.
Let go of all you know..............relax..............relax..........believe........turn your head and cough.

Trev_S said:
Perhaps the invisible man can see his own posts??

Not only does he continue to bump up old past gone threads (repetitively) but also creates new threads.
If you look on the index page (if it's the last posted thread) you see he creates new threads as well. I've noticed it a few times before so hardly the first time.

That's one we can't see.

Now if he can't see them himself then it just shows how much of an issue this guy has. He doesn't tire and his compulsion just keeps going.

An attention seeker?
Odd thing is he'll reply to this thread as well even though we have said on numerous occasions nobody can read a thing he writes. So he'll only bump this back up to the top again. :rolleyes:
He's a strange man.

Very strange. Why spam a forum where people generally agree with what you're saying? - I mean, almost everyone here understands that cycling is over-run with doping, and that doping plays a big part in the results of most big races. Just for the hell of it? Freak. Why not go spam one of the fan sites?

rob of the og said:
Why not go spam one of the fan sites?
Because he's banned there. The admin on this forum is MIA, so Flyer has found some way to post.

BTW: Yeah, he obviously has a mental disorder.

jonjungel said:
Because he's banned there. The admin on this forum is MIA, so Flyer has found some way to post.

BTW: Yeah, he obviously has a mental disorder.

LOL, he's replying on this thread too. HELLO!! Hemopure, Cow Blood, time for your medication. Yes, we know they all dope, so STFU!

rob of the og said:
LOL, he's replying on this thread too. HELLO!! Hemopure, Cow Blood, time for your medication. Yes, we know they all dope, so STFU!

it's fascinating. I should look away but it's like see a wreck, I can't help myself.