Flying Plum?

Don

Guest
Can someone please tell me what the bike is at the top of: http://www.bentrideronline.com/

Unless I messed up, I did not see any article on the bike. Guess they just put the picture there
for cheese cake. At first I thought it was a Challenger but the mysterious "Flying Plum" is USS.
Thanks, Don

Challenge Mistral Deluxe (above)

First and foremost was the new Mistral Deluxe. This bike was created at the request of one of
Challenges Japanese dealers. He basically wanted a bike with a seat height similar to the Hurricane,
but with the look of a Taifun. The result is a very beautiful and fairly lightweight machine. It has
the same hidden rear suspension system as the Taifun and is available in either OSS or USS. The
Deluxe starts at €2190.

--
Willie

On 24 Apr 2003 17:26:47 -0700, [email protected] (Don) wrote:

>Can someone please tell me what the bike is at the top of: http://www.bentrideronline.com/
>
>Unless I messed up, I did not see any article on the bike. Guess they just put the picture there
>for cheese cake. At first I thought it was a Challenger but the mysterious "Flying Plum" is USS.
>Thanks, Don

It's shown and explained in the FietsRAI report, part of this month's issue. It is indeed a
Challenge.