Flying Plum?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Don, Apr 24, 2003.

  1. Don

    Don Guest

    Can someone please tell me what the bike is at the top of: http://www.bentrideronline.com/

    Unless I messed up, I did not see any article on the bike. Guess they just put the picture there
    for cheese cake. At first I thought it was a Challenger but the mysterious "Flying Plum" is USS.
    Thanks, Don

    Tags:

  2. Challenge Mistral Deluxe (above)

    First and foremost was the new Mistral Deluxe. This bike was created at the request of one of
    Challenges Japanese dealers. He basically wanted a bike with a seat height similar to the Hurricane,
    but with the look of a Taifun. The result is a very beautiful and fairly lightweight machine. It has
    the same hidden rear suspension system as the Taifun and is available in either OSS or USS. The
    Deluxe starts at €2190.

    --
    Willie

  3. On 24 Apr 2003 17:26:47 -0700, [email protected] (Don) wrote:

    >Can someone please tell me what the bike is at the top of: http://www.bentrideronline.com/
    >
    >Unless I messed up, I did not see any article on the bike. Guess they just put the picture there
    >for cheese cake. At first I thought it was a Challenger but the mysterious "Flying Plum" is USS.
    >Thanks, Don

    It's shown and explained in the FietsRAI report, part of this month's issue. It is indeed a
    Challenge.