Flying Scotman

warrwych

New Member
Jun 7, 2004
1,009
Looks like the movie The Flying Scotsman will be released on August 16 in Australia.

SBS are currently running a comp, giving away double passes to see the movie. All you have to do is submit a review. What I don't get is how do you review something you have never seen, nor has been available in Australia to see??? :rolleyes:

http://movieshow.sbs.com.au/?pid=competition#

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:33:20 +1000, warrwych wrote:

> Looks like the movie The Flying Scotsman will be released on August 16
> in Australia.

I saw it on a TV movie show months ago - what happened? Was it pulled
or delayed?

Methinks you have to submit a review of any movie to go into the draw ;)

osc said:
Methinks you have to submit a review of any movie to go into the draw ;)

that would make more sense ;) but it's not clear (unless I missed something??)

warrwych said:
that would make more sense ;) but it's not clear (unless I missed something??)

I saw it the other week so I can review it. Will they fly me home so I can watch it again?

I thought it was cool but I love the Hour and in particular Obree's story. I've read his book and the film is a very condensed version. Some of the riding scenes look a bit cheesy but it's a good motivator - you know: champ does ok, champ gets knocked down, champ comes back fighting, champ wins.
Some quite funny parts. Gawd I'm a **** reviewer.

Is nice. I like.

hippy

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:56:40 +1000, hippy wrote:

> Is nice. I like.

Is bike film. Is good. Will see.

Michael Warner said:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:56:40 +1000, hippy wrote:

> Is nice. I like.

Is bike film. Is good. Will see.

that's all we need to know :D joining that queue!

hippy said:
I saw it the other week so I can review it. Will they fly me home so I can watch it again?

I thought it was cool but I love the Hour and in particular Obree's story. I've read his book and the film is a very condensed version. Some of the riding scenes look a bit cheesy but it's a good motivator - you know: champ does ok, champ gets knocked down, champ comes back fighting, champ wins.
Some quite funny parts. Gawd I'm a **** reviewer.

Is nice. I like.

hippy

heh actually that's a spot on review Hipshtar - let's me know all I need to know (to go and see it).
Thanks! :D

On Jul 24, 8:30 am, Michael Warner <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:56:40 +1000, hippy wrote:
> > Is nice. I like.

> Is bike film. Is good. Will see.

Is bike film, will go see, might not be good, but is bike film anyway,
so must see ...