Flying Scotsman

wafflycat

Guest
Went to see it this evening. It's a magical, moving film. Highly recommended.

"wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Went to see it this evening. It's a magical, moving film. Highly
> recommended.

The book is good too.

To be honest it seemed to be done similarly enough to the worlds
fastest indian

(you know the Burt Monroe movie)

and a little sappy- simplistic characterisation etc etc.....

but good cycling scenes nonetheless

wafflycat wrote:
> Went to see it this evening. It's a magical, moving film. Highly
> recommended.

I'm off tonight for the late showing

--
Andy Morris

AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK

Love this:

wafflycat wrote:
> Went to see it this evening. It's a magical, moving film. Highly
> recommended.

Seconded, I have just seen it at one of the several cinemas showing it
around here.

It helps to live in Scotland.

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

"Lord, please make me the kind of person my dog thinks I am."

AndyMorris wrote:

> I'm off tonight for the late showing

Just come back from seeing, for me it was a cracking film, slightly odd as I
was the only person watching. No sure how well it would work for non bikies