rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

FNG to the site with a question

Started by tjheller · · Last activity · 4 posts · 366 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
8 October 2006
Last activity
9 October 2006
Original author
tjheller
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
366
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just some history. 12 years ago my Dad tells me I'll never be able to
    ride a unicycle. I bought one that same day and 3 days and worn out
    legs later I could. Unied on and off for 12 years. I just got serious
    again and bought a Torker 26" for more speed. I can't idle very good
    and can only pedal backwards about 2 strokes on my trusty 20" Schwinn.
    I bought a Torker TX today because I wanted one if for no other reason.
    Do I dare try it yet and how in the heck do I mount it? Thanks. BTW, I
    can turn fine either way and cruise as long as I want without a
    problem. I can ride ultra slow...almost idleing.

    --
    tjheller
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tjheller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13578
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53906

  2. http://munimanpete.unicyclist.com/
    I wished I had this sight when I was learning!

    --
    Danni

    Jonny_Peacock said:

    my closing statements to everybody:
    STAY YOURSELF EVERYONE, BE REAL, BE NICE TO EACH OTHER MORE THAN YOU
    WORRY ABOUT UNICYCLING BULLCRAP.

    the jonny


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53906

  3. Thanks, I watched it but I think I'll wait awhile. I do have it in my
    garage staring at me so the desire to idle and ride backwards will be
    even stronger.

    --
    tjheller
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tjheller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13578
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53906

  4. munimanpete.unicyclist.com helped me so much when I was learning to
    mount, I didn't realize that it had tips for giraffe unis, though.

    --
    benjaug

    mornish said:

    It's a coicidink! I wonder why we all have unicycles?

    'YouTube Gallery' (www.youtube.com/user/benjaug)

    benjaug (at) unicyclist (dot) com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    benjaug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11229
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53906

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.