foam saddle foam

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by goldenchicken, Dec 5, 2005.

  1. Tags:

  2. Gilby

    Gilby Guest

    I'm looking for some foam too, but I want some foam that I can mold.
    Like something that starts out as 2 liquids that you mix. I took apart
    my KH gel seat to see what the foam/gel looked like and it has a patch
    of black foam in the front, which is the "gel", whatever that means.
    Anyone know what kind of foam/gel is used in this seat?

    --
    Gilby
    Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

  3. lleberg

    lleberg Guest

    Used foam from an old madrass, cut it way to high and a little bit to
    wide, and it made a snug fit under the one peice vinyl cover on my
    stock saddle for my old trainer...

    Not the best but it worked! ;)

    --
    lleberg

    I <3 my unicycle!
    lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

  4. abbabibble

    abbabibble Guest

    this is popping up just at the time when i SHOULD be recieving some
    sample Tempur Pedic foam. I was gonna try it out... but it hasn't
    arrived yet... its been like 3 months... when it does come i'll let you
    know how the saddle turns out.

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Mat.
    -----------------------
    SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
    TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
    --"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
    "abababilbel" - General Dibbles
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

  5. butternuts

    butternuts Guest

    abbabibble wrote:
    > this is popping up just at the time when i SHOULD be recieving some
    > sample Tempur Pedic foam. I was gonna try it out... but it hasn't
    > arrived yet... its been like 3 months... when it does come i'll let you
    > know how the saddle turns out.

    yea its not big enogh for the saddle and they send like 800 pamphlets
    for the bed and it takes about a month and a half

    --
    butternuts

    I'm riding again longest without a uni 1 month 1 week 3 days

    some one pleas send me so bc drop plates

    "stop lights are opposed of bananas green means hold on yellow means go
    ahead and red means where the f**k did you get that banana"---- Mitch
    hedburg
    butternuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10620