foam saddle foam

I'm looking for some foam too, but I want some foam that I can mold.
Like something that starts out as 2 liquids that you mix. I took apart
my KH gel seat to see what the foam/gel looked like and it has a patch
of black foam in the front, which is the "gel", whatever that means.
Anyone know what kind of foam/gel is used in this seat?

--
Gilby
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

this is popping up just at the time when i SHOULD be recieving some
sample Tempur Pedic foam. I was gonna try it out... but it hasn't
arrived yet... its been like 3 months... when it does come i'll let you
know how the saddle turns out.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Mat.
-----------------------
SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

abbabibble wrote:
> this is popping up just at the time when i SHOULD be recieving some
> sample Tempur Pedic foam. I was gonna try it out... but it hasn't
> arrived yet... its been like 3 months... when it does come i'll let you
> know how the saddle turns out.

yea its not big enogh for the saddle and they send like 800 pamphlets
for the bed and it takes about a month and a half

--
butternuts

I'm riding again longest without a uni 1 month 1 week 3 days

some one pleas send me so bc drop plates

"stop lights are opposed of bananas green means hold on yellow means go
ahead and red means where the f**k did you get that banana"---- Mitch
hedburg
butternuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10620