Foes The Fly

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Casi, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Casi

    Casi Guest

    I was wondering if anyone has had the chance to try this bike? If so could you please share a
    comment about your thoughts of it. Also specify what rear shock it used (Fox, Roamik, or the
    allmighty curnutt)....

    My Giant AC1 02' frame is also for sale... 1000? Thanks for your help

    Tags:

  2. Casi

    Casi Guest