Fold Rush??? / Gold Rush

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ken Huizenga, Mar 11, 2003.

  1. Ken Huizenga

    Ken Huizenga Guest

    What do people think about the Easy Racer's Fold Rush? I would plan to use it for loaded touring. I
    like the folding aspect which would probably allow me to transport the bike in my hatchback (Saab
    9000 Turbo)

    Also, what do people think about the components in the GL81 Touring upgrade for the Gold Rush
    offered by Angletech as opposed to just going with the standard EX model from Easy Racers?

    See the following link, the data I'm talking about is in the column titled Gold/TI Rush GL81.

    http://www.angletechcycles.com/specifications/single_components.htm

    In the Fold Rush version their suggested price would be 3599.99 + 500. Add a fairing, some racks and
    panniers and it would be close to 5K, I'd guess.

    Ken Huizenga Appleton, Wisconsin [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. John W

    John W Guest

    http://www.easyracers.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=e5c32177603af20d0638f7aab7748 a19&postid=1490

    Follow the above link to the attachment of a story that was printed a while back in RCN. Its by a
    Fold Rush owner. Its an interesting story.

    John

    "Ken Huizenga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What do people think about the Easy Racer's Fold Rush? I would plan to
    use
    > it for loaded touring. I like the folding aspect which would probably allow me to transport the
    > bike in my hatchback (Saab 9000 Turbo)
    >
    > Also, what do people think about the components in the GL81 Touring
    upgrade
    > for the Gold Rush offered by Angletech as opposed to just going with the standard EX model from
    > Easy Racers?
    >
    > See the following link, the data I'm talking about is in the column titled Gold/TI Rush GL81.
    >
    > http://www.angletechcycles.com/specifications/single_components.htm
    >
    > In the Fold Rush version their suggested price would be 3599.99 + 500. Add a fairing, some racks
    > and panniers and it would be close to 5K, I'd guess.
    >
    > Ken Huizenga Appleton, Wisconsin [email protected]

  3. John W

    John W Guest

    Sorry,

    Didn't get the link right. Here's the correct one.

    "John W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    http://www.easyracers.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=e5c32177603af20d0638f7aab7748
    > a19&postid=1490
    >
    > Follow the above link to the attachment of a story that was printed a
    while
    > back in RCN. Its by a Fold Rush owner. Its an interesting story.
    >
    > John
    >
    > "Ken Huizenga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > What do people think about the Easy Racer's Fold Rush? I would plan to
    > use
    > > it for loaded touring. I like the folding aspect which would probably allow me to transport the
    > > bike in my hatchback (Saab 9000 Turbo)
    > >
    > > Also, what do people think about the components in the GL81 Touring
    > upgrade
    > > for the Gold Rush offered by Angletech as opposed to just going with the standard EX model from
    > > Easy Racers?
    > >
    > > See the following link, the data I'm talking about is in the column
    titled
    > > Gold/TI Rush GL81.
    > >
    > > http://www.angletechcycles.com/specifications/single_components.htm
    > >
    > > In the Fold Rush version their suggested price would be 3599.99 + 500. Add a fairing, some racks
    > > and panniers and it would be close to 5K, I'd guess.
    > >
    > > Ken Huizenga Appleton, Wisconsin [email protected]

  4. Tom Blum

    Tom Blum Guest

    John W Says "Didn't get the link right. Here's the correct one"

    You did get the link right, but it is too long for your page width. The second line has to be
    reassembled before it will connect cerrectly.

    Tom