Fold, unfold, etc.

Al C-F wrote:
> Now at:
>
> http://public.fotki.com/alc-f/brompton/
>

> (I hope this link works).

Could you move the bike so we can get a better look at the kitchen? ;-)

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham

Dave Larrington wrote:

> Well, I do have precisely the same drawers & cupboards....

So the next time you can't find the bottle opener you know who's having
a beer! Bloody good thing it isn't the same fridge too, or you might be
/really/ miffed about that!

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

In article <[email protected]>, Peter Clinch
([email protected]) wrote:
> Dave Larrington wrote:
>
> > Well, I do have precisely the same drawers & cupboards....

> So the next time you can't find the bottle opener you know who's having
> a beer! Bloody good thing it isn't the same fridge too, or you might be
> /really/ miffed about that!

The next time I can't find the bottle opener I can use the chain tug on
the fixer instead :)

The System is well pleased with this Unit's performance, which falls
within expected parameters.

Tony Raven wrote:
> Dave Larrington wrote:
>> In article <[email protected]>, Al C-F
>> ([email protected]) wrote:
>>
>>> Now at:
>>>
>>> http://public.fotki.com/alc-f/brompton/

>> 'ere, that's MY bloody kitchen! Git orf moi laaand!
>>
>> Well, I do have precisely the same drawers & cupboards....
>>

> <pedant>
> ITYM precisely similar
> </pedant>

Pretty imprecise, given the tolerances in the fitted kitchens industry, I'd
have thought.

--
Ambrose

Ambrose Nankivell wrote:

>>> Well, I do have precisely the same drawers & cupboards....
>>>

>> <pedant>
>> ITYM precisely similar
>> </pedant>

> Pretty imprecise, given the tolerances in the fitted kitchens industry,
> I'd have thought.

In either case its definitely not "the same drawers and cupboards"
unless Larrington Towers and Featherstonehawe Castle are sitting in a
subspace anomaly or we have an expression of a multiple personality
disorder ;-)

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham

Tony Raven wrote:

>>> <pedant>
>>> ITYM precisely similar
>>> </pedant>

>> Pretty imprecise, given the tolerances in the fitted kitchens
>> industry, I'd have thought.
>>

> In either case its definitely not "the same drawers and cupboards"
> unless Larrington Towers and Featherstonehawe Castle are sitting in a
> subspace anomaly or we have an expression of a multiple personality
> disorder ;-)

I'm sure that using Venn diagrams, the Cholmondeley-Featherstonehawe and
Larrington estates show some small degree of intersection. (Even though
their centres appear to be separated by nearly 100 miles).

Mark Thompson wrote:
>>Now at:
>>
>>http://public.fotki.com/alc-f/brompton/

> Cor, look how shiny that floor is! And those flowers complement the colour
> of the walls perfectly. Bet you won't be allowed to wheel it inside when
> it's been outside in the rain a few times :-(

Bicycles do not enter the house whilst Mrs C-F is around, though
occasionally bicycles have been found in the house on her return.

These pictures were taken late at night, when all was quiet.

Al C-F wrote:

> Bicycles do not enter the house whilst Mrs C-F is around, though
> occasionally bicycles have been found in the house on her return.

She's jealous of who else you get the leg over.

That's a bad sign. Get rid of the jealous one, and keep the
ones that don't give you a hard time.

--
not me guv