Folding Bikes

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom Bonaros, May 27, 2003.

  1. Tom Bonaros

    Tom Bonaros Guest

    Anyone ever heard of, or had experience with, a Dehon 20" six speed folder called "Yeah"? There are
    a number of them for sale on e-bay, but I don't see it on their (Dahon's) website.

    Tags:

  2. G Huang

    G Huang Guest

    Tom Bonaros wrote:
    > Anyone ever heard of, or had experience with, a Dehon 20" six speed folder called "Yeah"? There
    > are a number of them for sale on e-bay, but I don't see it on their (Dahon's) website.

    These are not Dahon folders but some copy of Dahon design whose patent probably has expired.

    GH

  3. ag2b

    ag2b New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2003

  4. ag2b

    ag2b New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2003
    check out www.yeahbikes.com. Looks like dahon licensed products,
    similar specs for less money. Any feedback on the quality?