Folding Bikes

Tom Bonaros

Guest
Anyone ever heard of, or had experience with, a Dehon 20" six speed folder called "Yeah"? There are
a number of them for sale on e-bay, but I don't see it on their (Dahon's) website.

Tom Bonaros wrote:
> Anyone ever heard of, or had experience with, a Dehon 20" six speed folder called "Yeah"? There
> are a number of them for sale on e-bay, but I don't see it on their (Dahon's) website.

These are not Dahon folders but some copy of Dahon design whose patent probably has expired.

GH

Originally posted by G Huang