Folding lightweight cycles

Bonny

Guest
I am wanting to find stockists of the lightest in weight folding bikes in London. The weight is
important as I am unable to carry heavy loads. This has to be transported on public transport to and
fro and not being a car owner the weight is the factor. Any news will be welcomed. Thank you

[email protected] (Bonny) writes:

> I am wanting to find stockists of the lightest in weight folding bikes in London. The weight is
> important as I am unable to carry heavy loads. This has to be transported on public transport to
> and fro and not being a car owner the weight is the factor. Any news will be welcomed. Thank you

You're probably looking for a Birdy or Frog made by riese und mueller. Slightly larger when folded
than a Brompton but significantly lighter and more enjoyable to ride.

Start with http://www.atob.org.uk which is the Web site for Ato B Magazine. Their site will have
much information that will interest you.

Also http://www.foldsoc.org.uk (I think; if not try Googling for "The Folding Society")

http://www.bikefix.co.uk is a London folding bike dealer. Avon Valley Cycles is another option,
although it is in Bath. http://www.foldingbikes.co.uk is their Web site.