Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Fondriest Domino Carbon??

Started by h18biz · · Last activity · 3 posts · 2,644 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
26 August 2004
Last activity
6 September 2004
Original author
h18biz
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,644
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I came across this frame a few days ago:

    probikekit.comdisplay.php

    Take a look at it, it certainly appears to be the same frame as the Fondriest Domino Carbon - even all the specs are the same (just the size name is different) - and it's less than 1/2 the price!

    Does anyone have any experience with this bike, or know if the Fondriest is an expensive rebadging of someone elses frameset?

    I was seriously looking at the Domino Carbon until I saw this .. it certainly appears that the "Italian" beauty is just a rebadged version of a different frameset. 🙁

  2. bump ... somebody must know something about this frameset??

  3. I went to the website you suggested. The Viper Prorace sure does look like a Fondriest Domino Carbon. =)

    I wonder if Fondriest is "Private Labeling" or is the mold used for the frame a public vs. proprietary mold. Who knows?

    All I know is that I ride a Fondriest and I LOVE my bike. I have never raced a better frame.

    Best Wishes,
    Vector7

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.