Food Addictions - got one?

elswhere15 said:
Very sorry but.... Marmite's evil... you know it's true... In fact, I think it comes from Mordor, where they also make the black olives! ;)

Capers come from there too, most definitely! :)

huskysibe said:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.................Nuff Said!:D
Never seen that for sale in the UK! Isn't it like eating raw pastry, with added chocolate chips?

LindaNo1 said:
Never seen that for sale in the UK! Isn't it like eating raw pastry, with added chocolate chips?
Actually I posted it wrong....Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, thats my vice.

bigbikeforums said:
Pizza and chicken wings will be the death of me :) I just keep trying to convince myself that with enough riding, it won't make a difference. :eek:
LOL...Everything is in the mind...Nice post.

My absolute favorite food is Crawfish etouffee (Pronounced A-Too-Fay). My mother used to be a cajun cook and her's was amazing. If I was really lucky I would also get crock full of jambalaya and pour the etouffee on top of it. Damn, I am getting hungry now. :)

jaguar75 said:
LOL...Everything is in the mind...Nice post.

My absolute favorite food is Crawfish etouffee (Pronounced A-Too-Fay). My mother used to be a cajun cook and her's was amazing. If I was really lucky I would also get crock full of jambalaya and pour the etouffee on top of it. Damn, I am getting hungry now. :)
Can I be adopted by your family?

shannons dad said:
Call me a simpleton, but I've never even heard of some of these dishes.

Bill.
OK - You're a simpleton:D (Joke - Sorry, I couldn't help myself!)

huskysibe said:
Actually I posted it wrong....Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, thats my vice.
Mmmmh, tasty. Chocolate pastry dough in ice-cream form ... does it stick to your teeth? :D

I'm totally obsessed with reduced fat peanut butter, I eat it right out of the jar or with Ritz crackers. I normally take 2 peanut butter sandwiches in my lunch each work day as well.

I used to drink alot of micro brew everyday too, but I've kinda backed off on that one.

djwright4341 said:
Oooooooooh, Dooooooughnuts (drool). There's a doughnut shop here in Bowling Green, KY, on my way to work and I go to work just as they're pulling them out of the grease. I allow myself to have some about once every other month. I also love beer (I brew my own) and ice cream, but had to cut back on both. Oh, and almost anything deep fried. (I'm not fat! I'm big boned!)

But now my wife has found some flavored rice cakes made by Quaker that are flavored. Caramel corn rice cake is my favorite and only 50 calories each (with 0--count 'em zero--fat grams!)
OHHHH those Caramel rice cakes rock. I could sit down and eat an entire bag, along with a barq's diet root beer.

Fresh Milk,T-bone steaks and anything barbecue,lettuce with sour cream dressing and Scho-Ka-Kola.

YMCA said:
microwave popcorn, movie theatre butter, parmesan cheese sprinkled throughout, 2 bags a day minimum, does the fiber counterbalance the fat? hmmm...
oh i got a food addiction,, its food itself i love the stuff damnit

penguinonabike said:
oh i got a food addiction,, its food itself i love the stuff damnit
Wise Onion and Garlic Potato Chips...ever since I was about 7 years old. And White Castle Cheeseburgers...GOD I love those things. Alas, I am a diabetic and can only indulge once in a VERY great while.