Food Addictions - got one?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by YMCA, Aug 10, 2005.

1. dblanch

dblanch New Member

I've got a rather unhealthy penchant for M&M's. Obviously I can't eat them very often, but I'll indulge once every couple of weeks to my sweet satisfaction.

2. JetWing34

JetWing34 New Member

Well, I have the massive addiction of fast food, if that counts. I have an addiction of Taco Bell's breakfast, where I can't stop eating crunchwraps. There are other addictions besides fast food, and it's cheese puffs, Cheez-its, Tootsie Rolls, and beer.

3. Djordje87

Djordje87 Member

I have my favourites but I don't think they can be called addictions. I love chocolate and everything that is made with the chocolate. Sweets are always welcomed and I also like all different kinds of pies. Pies with apples like English pudding or apple crumble are just yummy and also I like potato pie. Pizza is another food that I cannot resist and peaches as well. All of these are something I like but the only addiction in food and beverage section is probably coffee. Mild, but still an addiction.

4. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

Anything spicy, it doesn't have to be mouth burning hot, it just has to taste good. I'm not those sort of guys that believes in the spicier the better but it can't be bland. There is hardly anything that doesn't taste better with some dried crushed chilies.

5. DancingLady

DancingLady Member

Poptarts, or their organic equivalent. At least I try to avoid the artificial food coloring and GMO wheat, but I seriously love easy, convenient pastries. Not exactly a light snack, but the packaging does keep the portion reasonably under control, or should I say, at least I know how many calories I just ate.

6. rajeshcycles

rajeshcycles New Member

I am addicted to the fast foods like burger, pasta, Chow Mein, etc. I eat them every day. I also love chocolates. Among all the foods, I am addicted to 'Pasta'. It is so tasty.

7. rajeshcycles

rajeshcycles New Member

I don't think so. Beer should be counted as a 'drink' and not as a food.

8. oportosanto

oportosanto Well-Known Member

Haha, beer addiction is certainly not food addiction lol! Sadly my addiction is eating too much, so I am somewhat overweight...

9. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

I know that I am not the only one who has kind of an addiction with the chocolate, I do not really know what it hasthat is so addictive, I really love chocolate I would actually eat a whole nutella by myself, it would definitely send me to the bathroom but I would happily go because it isgoing to be worth the pain :D

10. oportosanto

oportosanto Well-Known Member

I love chocolate too, at the same time lately it has been ruining my stomach so I haven't been able to eat it as much as I wanted...

11. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

I think chocolate isn't an addiction, it's a necessity :D

12. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Well I am definitely agree with you, it might be anything but an addiction, I actually know a friend who can not eat chocolate because he is somehow alergic to it, what a shame.

SirJoe likes this.
  13. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

That is tough, there is chocolate for diabetics now, and it's not so hard to find. Hopefully they can find the component that creates intolerance to chocolate and isolate it so that everyone can enjoy it.

14. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Well, you will not believe me but we were hanging out today and he actually ate a lot of chocolate, I was like mate wtf?? he does notreally care about anything, he is crazy as heck haha.

15. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

Lol, it really depends what the side effects of his chocolate allergy is. If breaks out in hives well that will just be painful but if it messes with his digestive system better keep up wind from him. :D

16. cycleurhurkt

cycleurhurkt New Member

No, I am not addicted to food. I am a cyclist and an athlete and I like to keep my body fit. I always eat the protein-rich foods and I don't touch the oily food category.

17. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

I really love eating pizza, so I buy like 2 each week. I don't buy more because the people who live with me doesn't like them as much as me. Best food ever.

Robert765 likes this.
  18. Robert765

Robert765 New Member

Pizza,pizza pizzaaaaa :) I cannot imagine my life without it.

19. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

I'm actually trying to lose weight at the moment. It's really hard though, since I've been used to eating a lot. But cycling definitely helps the process. All I have to do is resist the urge to eat all I want.

20. sharkantropo

sharkantropo Member

Pineapple and pumpkin cakes. Those are my greatest weaknesses, I can eat any of them until get shamefully stuffed.