Food Addictions - got one?

I love any junk food like burgers, fries, candy, etc, but I'm addicted to cereal. I eat pretty much any cereal for breakfast, snack, and even dessert sometimes. My favourites are sugary cereals like Corn Pops, but I also really like less sweet cereals like Cheerios.

I am addicted to all kinds of junk food (containing high calorie) such as Pizza, Burger, Chocolate, etc. I am an athlete and I manage my calories by exercising daily.

I'm afraid that I've allowed myself to become addicted to Taco Bell. When my hubby asks me if I want to eat out, it doesn't take long for him to figure out exactly where. LOL. The dollar menu there is the best of any fast food because you get more for your buck. Plus, they have a happy hour between 2 and 5 pm where medium drinks are only a dollar. Ugh. I rue the day they put that little lure into the water. They keep catching this happy little chubby fish every single time.

Ice Cream, specifically Rocky Road or Coffee. I avoid the ice cream section in the grocery store, and make a conscious effort to NOT eat it. I could eat a 5 gallon tub of it in a single sitting. I consider myslef a "recovering ice cream-oholic"...

I'm addicted to chocolate. I can easily eat a giant bar at once. It's ridiculous really because it contains like 2000 calories, nearly the daily intake of a male by itself. I can usually contain myself when I check how much I have to bike to get that off again though.

fruit. any kind of fruit. don't feel like i've eaten unless i've had fruit.

weird, huh.:D
You like fruits, isn't it? That means you are healthy. Well, the junk food decreases the sensitivity of the dopamine receptors in out and that is why fruits taste bad to you. That's the main reason why people should not eat the junks. It's very unhealthy and food addiction is really one of the most dangerous addiction because this will lead to obesity and ultimately the diseases.

1. Chocolate (the form of the chocolate is irrevelant)
2. Beer (Magic Hat #9 or Magic Hat Hocus Pocus)
Many people consider daily chocolate as an unhealthy food choice but science has proved that chocolate is actually healthy. It contains the various anti-inflammatory substances and various antioxidant. That is why I don't think there is anything such as 'Chocolate Addiction'. :)

Another addiction I seem to have is peanut butter, especially when it is coated in chocolate. Mmmm. :p Crunchy or smooth, it doesn't matter. I always like to have the stuff on hand for sandwiches and sometimes I'll even have a scoop straight out of the jar when I don't really want the entire sandwich but just a taste. I buy the most inexpensive peanut butter I can find, and after having compared the flavor to some of the more popular and more expensive name brands, I find that I like the flavor of my brand best. Whatever works, right?

I have a food addiction in general - and when I am stressed or anxious I will eat a lot of food as a way of coping with it. Needless to say, it rarely works, and more often than not I simply feel even worse than I did before. I think a lot of people have food addictions without really realising that this is the case, and it is a shame because it is not healthy at all.