food daydreams

Cubit

Guest
Years ago, when I would diet, I would always daydream of pizza. A few
months ago I would daydream of nuts, like pecans or almonds. In recent
weeks this has changed. I daydream of a 12 inch bowl of scrambled eggs
(scrambled with butter) and mixed with mayonnaise and Tabasco sauce.

My calorie average may be running a bit low. Fitday says my last 28 days
were 1012 per day.

Chart: http://techmart.com/~cubit/Chart73.gif

Cubit

Try fried crumbled sausage that has been drained, pour mixed eggs over
it like your making scrambled eggs. When done melt some cheese on top
and dip your bites in green tabasco. Used to be one of my favs. Now its
meatless egg beaters on my menu yum huh????

Laureen

Cubit wrote:
> Years ago, when I would diet, I would always daydream of pizza. A few
> months ago I would daydream of nuts, like pecans or almonds. In recent
> weeks this has changed. I daydream of a 12 inch bowl of scrambled eggs
> (scrambled with butter) and mixed with mayonnaise and Tabasco sauce.
>
> My calorie average may be running a bit low. Fitday says my last 28 days
> were 1012 per day.
>
> Chart: http://techmart.com/~cubit/Chart73.gif
>
> Cubit

"Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:FQ9Ee.5880$_%[email protected]...

> My calorie average may be running a bit low. Fitday says my last 28 days
> were 1012 per day.

Averaging 1000 per day for a month is a bit low. You're probably adding a
few extra years to your lifespan right now.