food daydreams

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Cubit, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. Cubit

    Cubit Guest

    Years ago, when I would diet, I would always daydream of pizza. A few
    months ago I would daydream of nuts, like pecans or almonds. In recent
    weeks this has changed. I daydream of a 12 inch bowl of scrambled eggs
    (scrambled with butter) and mixed with mayonnaise and Tabasco sauce.

    My calorie average may be running a bit low. Fitday says my last 28 days
    were 1012 per day.

    Chart: http://techmart.com/~cubit/Chart73.gif

    Cubit

    Tags:

  2. Laureen

    Laureen Guest

    Try fried crumbled sausage that has been drained, pour mixed eggs over
    it like your making scrambled eggs. When done melt some cheese on top
    and dip your bites in green tabasco. Used to be one of my favs. Now its
    meatless egg beaters on my menu yum huh????

    Laureen

    Cubit wrote:
    > Years ago, when I would diet, I would always daydream of pizza. A few
    > months ago I would daydream of nuts, like pecans or almonds. In recent
    > weeks this has changed. I daydream of a 12 inch bowl of scrambled eggs
    > (scrambled with butter) and mixed with mayonnaise and Tabasco sauce.
    >
    > My calorie average may be running a bit low. Fitday says my last 28 days
    > were 1012 per day.
    >
    > Chart: http://techmart.com/~cubit/Chart73.gif
    >
    > Cubit

  3. "Cubit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:FQ9Ee.5880$_%[email protected]

    > My calorie average may be running a bit low. Fitday says my last 28 days
    > were 1012 per day.

    Averaging 1000 per day for a month is a bit low. You're probably adding a
    few extra years to your lifespan right now.