Food help for my kids?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Kristina Hoffma, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Hi all!

    My two children, 12 and 15 years old, both suffer diabetes. Like typical children, they are very
    picky with their food, and I can not stop worrying! I have been searching for nutritional
    suppliments for a long time, and I found info on www.diabetesinfo.info about some product called
    diabeatez. Has anyone heard anything about it? Does it work? Are there studies showing that nitric
    oxide is as important as claimed?

    Thanks in advance.

    /Kristina

    Tags:

  2. Julie Bove

    Julie Bove Guest

    "Kristina Hoffman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all!
    >
    > My two children, 12 and 15 years old, both suffer diabetes. Like typical children, they are very
    > picky with their food, and I can not stop worrying! I have been searching for nutritional
    > suppliments for a long time, and I found info on <spam snipped> about some product called
    > diabeatez. Has anyone heard anything about it? Does it work? Are there studies showing that nitric
    > oxide is as important as claimed?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Hmm... Since you are a first time poster here, this sounds kind of spam like. Isn't it also
    rather rare to have two kids who are that young with diabetes? If this really is true, then
    surely they have a dietician. That is the person you should direct your question to. That, and
    perhaps also their Dr.

    --
    Type 2 http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

  3. Jennifer

    Jennifer Guest

    Kristina...

    This post has all the earmarks of spam.

    I'm guessing you won't be back to respond, as most spammers just drop their spam in hopes some
    newbie will bite.

    If I'm wrong, and this is a legitimate question, why not tell us what ages your children were
    diagnosed... what was their last A1c... and what type of insulin regimen they're on?

    As for the supplement... it sounds like crap.

    Jennifer

  4. [email protected] (Kristina Hoffman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I have been searching for nutritional suppliments for a

    > work? Are there studies showing that nitric oxide is as important as claimed? Thanks in advance.
    > /Kristina

    Get 1 bottle for $69.95 per bottle with recurring shipment-only a 30 Day supply Get 4 bottles for
    $239.95 *(A saving of $40) with recurring shipment.

    I think I know how one could save $239.95 !