Food help for my kids?

• Thread starter Kristina Hoffma
  • Start date

K

Kristina Hoffma

Hi all!

My two children, 12 and 15 years old, both suffer diabetes. Like typical children, they are very
picky with their food, and I can not stop worrying! I have been searching for nutritional
suppliments for a long time, and I found info on www.diabetesinfo.info about some product called
diabeatez. Has anyone heard anything about it? Does it work? Are there studies showing that nitric
oxide is as important as claimed?

Thanks in advance.

/Kristina

"Kristina Hoffman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all!
>
> My two children, 12 and 15 years old, both suffer diabetes. Like typical children, they are very
> picky with their food, and I can not stop worrying! I have been searching for nutritional
> suppliments for a long time, and I found info on <spam snipped> about some product called
> diabeatez. Has anyone heard anything about it? Does it work? Are there studies showing that nitric
> oxide is as important as claimed?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hmm... Since you are a first time poster here, this sounds kind of spam like. Isn't it also
rather rare to have two kids who are that young with diabetes? If this really is true, then
surely they have a dietician. That is the person you should direct your question to. That, and
perhaps also their Dr.

--
Type 2 http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

Kristina...

This post has all the earmarks of spam.

I'm guessing you won't be back to respond, as most spammers just drop their spam in hopes some
newbie will bite.

If I'm wrong, and this is a legitimate question, why not tell us what ages your children were
diagnosed... what was their last A1c... and what type of insulin regimen they're on?

As for the supplement... it sounds like ****.

Jennifer

Kristina Hoffman wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> My two children, 12 and 15 years old, both suffer diabetes. Like typical children, they are very
> picky with their food, and I can not stop worrying! I have been searching for nutritional
> suppliments for a long time, and I found info on www.diabetesspaminfo.info about some product
> called diabeatez. Has anyone heard anything about it? Does it work? Are there studies showing that
> nitric oxide is as important as claimed?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> /Kristina

[email protected] (Kristina Hoffman) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have been searching for nutritional suppliments for a

> work? Are there studies showing that nitric oxide is as important as claimed? Thanks in advance.
> /Kristina

Get 1 bottle for $69.95 per bottle with recurring shipment-only a 30 Day supply Get 4 bottles for
$239.95 *(A saving of $40) with recurring shipment.

I think I know how one could save $239.95 !