Food is important to obtain energy for cycling!!!!

eric3100

Mar 17, 2006
Read at your own benefits: (No response neccessary)

Akai Rice Company, Alhambra, California

After learning about misleading remarks online about this company, there’s a network of us royal customers have gathered to determined to clean it up!

Akai Rice Company should be encouraged to continue. By providing their rice, spending lots of advertising dollars to educate viewer and consumers about how to eat well and determine the benefits through personal experiences. It’s much better than stuff that we put on our skin or chemical stuff we intake.

I’ll be 43 this year in great shape. I’m troubled with allergy for almost 20 years. But I got the Akai rice just for keeping health preventive reasons. There are a lot of educations through the media about bad carbohydrates and I love rice! SO. White rice, pastas, and bread are a big no.

The Akai rice is 30 pounds each and must mix then cook. Akai rice is blended heirloom live rice. Two kinds of fibers and germinated which contains good protein, vitamin, fat, and mineral. Slows down absorptions. Regulates digestion and metabolism. Once that’s solved then a lot of other health related problems will slowly recover as well.

The result. Slowly now I don’t get the allergy as much as before.

Best start now. Before your health becomes too deteriorate that there’s no turning back. Personal experience. This is Akai Rice Company’s ever-faithful customer from Phoenix, Arizona

Akai rice company, Alhambra, California.

It’s unpleasant to see some negative remarks about this company. Doing my bit of input to set the record straight!

Live in PA for over 20 years, almost retired sushi chef. Work long hours. Free time I do veggie gardening. I have three sons. Son #1 is a yoga instructor. Son #2 and aircraft designer live at home. Son #3 is a computer programmer 25 years old.

I brought this Akai rice to help with my sons’ weight. I rather spend more money on food than process nutritional stuff or worse medicines. Being a chef, this heirloom rice is great, with a natural nutty, earthly flavor easy to elaborate. This Akai rice absorbs a lot more water… in a way; we may be well hydrated as well through digestion from eating this Akai rice, from Alhambra, California.

Since, the Akai rice is live rice grain. I also sprout the Akai rice for a week and then cook them. Just for variety. Being very absorbent, Akai rice is actually perfect for dishes like paellas! Of course, I do the traditional Asian cuisines with the Akai rice.

Basically, just substitute any bad carb recipes with the Akai rice and you got yourself a delicious meal that’s good for the health. We are what we eat.

Regular high fiber diet great for looking younger.

Working everyday and then come home and make dinner for everyone. Gives little time for any fido-didos. The challenge now is to cook fast, taste good, and functional. Which leaves out a lot of stuff not buy to eat. I.e. fat, sugar, salt, and oily foods.

Our meals are simple. Since my hubby love the Akai rice, I just cook the Akai rice in the electrical rice cooker in the morning, automatic. Then stir-fry different veggies daily combined with assorted poultry or seafood. Like a matching game! How can anyone gain weight from this type of meals?

Akai rice’s extreme fiber plus the ones from veggies then you’ve got the perfect youthful diet. Helps the body metabolize – cleans regularly. Slow down aging by intake less destructive food contributions.

So, naturally people will ask about my youthful secrets. And that’s it! Food is the key. Eat right and be right. Good for you, Akai rice company, Alhambra, California. It’s company like yours that some of us have the choice to eat youthful foods!!!

Dependent on process health foods is just wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Eat delicious, fresh foods is the best beauty secret!!!!

Feeding the best to our kids.

Hi everyone, I’m Joslin from Hong Kong. Married with a 13 years old daughter, Lynn. I’m a full time mom. Always try to give my daughter the best. Any trip or school activity my husband or I will take turn to go along with her.

We all eat this Akai rice sold from Alhambra, California. We phone ordered after seeing their advertising on television. Also, know friends who are eating the Akai rice. My husband and Lynn both like the taste very much. When I don’t cook the Akai rice Lynn will request to eat.

Akai rice is low in glycemic index and high fiber; therefore help with digestive system. Lynn noticed she maintain good energy level feels great. And worry free. Lynn is not fat but she knows by regular eating the Akai rice she can worry less about gaining too much weight. I feel the same for myself.

I’ve also notice there are increasing awareness of choosing the good carb. Akai rice is the best carb I’ve tried so far. If everyone adjusts their diet first and choosing the right kind of foods then there will be less sickness. (40 years old, married with a teenager.)

How to keep that darn weight for good!

I'm your typical yo-yo dieter. Have tried all kinds of dieting from starvation to medication. They all worked but with nasty side effects! starvation, as we all know, cause lack of energy which lead to moodiness and depression. Not to mention depleading of body's vital nutrition’s. It's the worse cycle! Medications work but also cause internal damages. Causes the body to retain water afterward.

So, I am taking this opportunity to share what really worked for me! It's common sense really. But no company wants to share 'cause not enough money can be making from telling truth.

My salvation to stop the ever-damaging yo-yo diets: Heirloom, rice grains sold by a company called the Akai rice company from Alhambra, California. I first heard about this rice from a colleague at work. She always brings this Akai rice to work and have it for lunch.

But what caught my attention was not the Akai rice she brought to work but was how amazing she looked at age 45 and a mother of three. I thought she was in her early thirties. May even be overlooked late twenties. She's got this natural glow!

Well, long story short. I approached her about her diets. What she eats and her youthful secrets. Basically, she has the same routine as I. Work and family life. Nothing special. Didn’t go to the gym. Just go out during the weekends. The usual. However, she didn't buy any process carb at home. Only eats this Akai rice, of course, with any side dishes: poultries, vegetables, fruits.

As I did more research about this Akai rice from Alhambra, California? It's the original sprout able rice grains that the company had researched and contract farmers from southern French to grow.

The rice grains dates back before the 1930''s which means no GMO. And being sprout able means it's ALIVE! The germ or embryo of the rice contains good protein, fat, minerals, and vitamins. Naturally! With the bran layer intact. Two kinds of great fibers: insoluble and soluble. Helps reduce the digestive absorption. So, for those in the know, slow down the rise of blood glucose in the body. And high fibers help with constipations. (Common sense!) Cleanses the body daily. Restored nutrition’s back to the body. Stable blood glucose helps keep emotions stable as well.

Basically, I weighted 189 pounds, 5' 5". After only substituting any kinds of process carb like white rice, pasta, or bread. I am able to maintain a constant weight of 125ish for 2 years now!

I feel satisfied. No junk food cravings...well, actually sometimes. But for main meals, I only feed myself the best foods.

What surprised me was not the amount of weight I lost but rather how great I still feel and able to keep it off! Since, it's just the best kind of rice. How can anyone go wrong with that?

This kind of improvements I personally experienced compelled me to share with whomever. Be more than happy to share more details with you.

Healthy Eating Akai rice

It’s not about eating less carbohydrates but eating the right carbohydrate. We need to go back in time. When rice grains were heirloom with original structure. Low glycemic index Akai Rice from Akai rice company. Eating the right kind of food is the key to long live. There’s no real short cut other than that!

Common sense really. People who are educated about food will know. High fiber rice like the Akai rice helps promote digestive system. Therefore, slows down absorption of sugar and cleanse the body fat. Including bad cholesterol, high blood pressure, obesity, and diabetic. It’s a proven fact. Of course, not right away. Does take time but as long as only eat low sugar, high fiber food, you can be sure eventually you will start looking younger than those at the same age as you. You might even look younger that yourself 5 years ago.

There are differences in the grade of rice. Choose wisely!!! There are qualities that’s beyond the visible eyes.

Akai Rice Company, Alhambra, California

I’m a retired immigrant from Japan. I first saw Akai rice company’s television advertising. The paid program showed how eating this Akai rice helps improve constipation and over weight. So, I decided to visit Akai rice company’s store in Alhambra, California. I brought two boxes of the Akai rice and have them delivered to my home. I cooked the Akai rice once per day, full pot, using electric rice cooker. Followed their recommended cooking instruction.

I eat twice a day, for lunch and dinner. Loved the satisfying taste of the Akai rice. Every meal takes me about 30 minutes. I always chew about 15 times then swallow. (It’s the Japanese way of eating healthy.)

The first meal I eat the Akai rice from Alhambra, California, I feel full and no gas in the stomach. Next day, I can go to the bathroom and eliminate normally. Since, I had constipation for few years now. This is significant improvement. About a week or so, I noticed my abdominal area start slimming down. At my age, that is of great importance. It means excess weight off and out of my body. I feel better like a load is literally off me.

I sleep better at night. Have more energy during the day. Work on my garden more. Enjoy my family’s presence and interactions with neighbors. Of course, I don’t buy the process white or brown rice from the market anymore.

Regular eats this Akai rice from Alhambra, California. It’s being 6 years now since I started eating Akai rice as part of my main meals. I do free advertising for the Akai rice company anytime I meet with people or when they comment why I am full of life.

Again, I feel I just start to enjoy my life now. Can’t emphasize enough about eating the right kind of foods. Follow the food pyramid, eat most is high fiber carbohydrate-Akai rice from Alhambra, California. Heirloom, live germinated rice grains. and with two kinds of fibers. It’s not miracle just 100% ancient original.

The point is by eating low glycemic foods will help you cycle better and longer. Due to the stable blood sugar level, your energy distribution will also be stable. Therefore, you'll feel tired less!!!

Akai rice killed my dog, made my wife fat, and stained the bottom of my cooking pan. As a fuel for cycling it ranks right up there with toilet paper. The CEO of the company is a crook and the employees masturbate into the processing vats.

DiabloScott said:
Akai rice killed my dog, made my wife fat, and stained the bottom of my cooking pan. As a fuel for cycling it ranks right up there with toilet paper. The CEO of the company is a crook and the employees masturbate into the processing vats.

Don't sugar coat it, tell us what you really mean....

(I'm still chuckling over your post)

DiabloScott said:

I don't give a sh*t about your dog, your wife or your pan, but in the vats? yuk! I would have bought some if it wasn't for that. :eek:

DiabloScott said:
*laughs his ass off*

True Fact:- Rice naturally contains chemicals known as Phytates, which inhibit iron absorbtion. Therefore a diet very high in rice can make you anaemic.

Flame-grilled Spam FTW!

there's more.....found them on different sites....

The best way to detoxify.

So, what is the best way to cleanse the body? Exercise? Fat flush? Starvation? Extreme diet? Well, in my experience I’ve tried them all. Doing lots of walking but the problem with that is that I still eat too much. Fat flush – can’t do it too often. It’ll cause constipation. Starvation leads to lack of energy also can’t do that too often. Or my favorite eating only one kind of food for a month or so…poor nutrition intake.

A balance diet is the best long-term solution. I’m from Hong Kong. I’ll be 50 years old this year. Of course, I don’t look my age. Still be able to wear jeans and t-shirts. I’ve been eating Akai rice for 2 years now. First heard Akai rice company’s advertising on the radio then later on the cable television.

I’m the only one eating the Akai rice at home. I used to have constipation but eating Akai rice had improved that. Before I wore a size 5 and now after 2 years of eating Akai rice I wear size 0 pants now. Now even the extra small, sometimes a bit big for me.

This is how I eat Akai rice. Cook in the electrical rice cooker and keep warm. Then for lunch and dinner I eat one bowl with varieties of steak and fish and some vegetables. I’m not picky with food. I do walking exercises three times a week and each walk is about 1-2 hours. Sometimes I walk on the treadmill at home too.

When I was in my twenties I weighted 88 pounds and now in my 50’s I weight around 92 pounds. Apart from loosing the weight, more importantly the Akai rice helps me to still be able to eat rice and maintain my desirable weight. Thanks to the Akai rice company to have such great rice blend available to me.

e3 resonpse: of course, if these are annoying you do have a choice to stop reading or even checking in......

glad to have provided some amusements for some....peace!

8. Akai Rice Company, a dancer’s diet answers.

Just came to the Unite States to study dance last year august. I just absolutely love the junk food here. That’s why I gain almost 30 pounds. My heaviest was 127 pounds. Being a dancer, that kind of weight is just too heavy. So, I basically starved myself to loose the weight. Within 1 year I dropped to 105 pounds. I don’t eat rice so I just ate a lot of noodle and do daily exercise from 3 – 7 pm.

That kind of lifestyle was stressful because I was hungry all the time.

I’ve been watching Akai rice company’s advertising for awhile now and decided to buy a box with my friend. I cook more of Akai rice at once then I pack it for lunch to school along with left over dishes from the night before. Sometimes if I’m lazy I’ll just scramble eggs with a bit of salt and top over the cooked Akai rice. That’s a yummy recipe by the way.

After four months of eating with the Akai rice, I had lost 3 pounds. Now I maintain my weight at 102 pounds. But most importantly I notice I have more energy for dancing. So, naturally I dance better and feel better as well.

I will continue to eat Akai rice for many more years to come. It’s my best food companion now. Feel fulfilled, more energy, and happier!

Never found such enthusiastic people out there about any product....thank goodness it's just rice.......

Health benefits of eating right.

Due to my skin allergy, I became an organic food phonetic. Everyday I get these red pimples like rashes all over the body. Kind of look like mosquito bites but goes away after 3 hours. So, I became extremely choosy with my foods. I basically eat the same things everyday to prevent allergy outbreaks.

Breakfast: 1 glass orange juice or grape juice with banana

Lunch: vegetables or salad (organic) with miso dressing and graded cheese and 1 bowl of Akai rice with beef.

Dinner: same as lunch. With a bowl of Akai rice.

I am pleased because I do get allergic reaction with Akai rice. I will buy Akai rice from Akai Rice Company no matter how much. It’s priceless to have found such great rice blend that I may eat worry free.

My husband and son just love the taste of the Akai rice. Plus it’s low sugar level therefore; I will eat Akai rice always.

By the way, I notice since I start eating Akai rice my cholesterol was 350 and now maintain around 198. That was an unexpected plus for me.

I scrogged my neighbors mom the other day, and there's no way I could have done it if I hadn't eaten Akai rice beforehand. Well, at least there's no way I could have got her out of the wheelchair.

When I put Akai rice in my pellet gun, it kept the Jehova's Witnesses from coming back.

Since we started putting Akai rice in our cat's litter box, she hasn't pooped or pee'd outside the litterbox once!

My inlaws visited last week, from out of town, and since we fed them Akai rice, they left after only 1hr and 15 minutes!

Wendy O'Williams attributed her healthy appearance to the Akai rice she ate three times a day.

Tom Cruise swore in a deposition that Akai rice helped achieve the highest readings ever on his e-Meter.

If it weren't for his Akai rice diet, Chuck Norris would only be able to destroy planets with a roundhouse kick instead of destroying the fabric of space-time as he can now.

rule62 said:
"It's a floor wax and a desert topping!"

Ahhhh: sweet tidings from the original Not Ready for Primetime Players. It's a well known fact that they were only so funny because they dined exclusively on Akai rice.