Foodtv - Just One Bite Opinions

~patches~

Guest
This is a new show to us here just starting today. I think it is kind
of cute especially when they ask the kids' opinions as to what they like
and don't like when doing taste tests especially with respect to flavour
and texture. I like how the recipes take into consideration not just
the kids' opinion but also the parents' desires. So by doing one recipe
you can encorporate both. Any opinions on this show?

--
There is a thief amongst us who likes to steal other posters pics and
post them as their own. This constitutes copyright infringement and

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:41:58 -0400, in rec.food.cooking, ~patches~
<[email protected]> hit the crackpipe and declared:
>This is a new show to us here just starting today. I think it is kind
>of cute especially when they ask the kids' opinions as to what they like
>and don't like when doing taste tests especially with respect to flavour
>and texture. I like how the recipes take into consideration not just
>the kids' opinion but also the parents' desires. So by doing one recipe
>you can encorporate both. Any opinions on this show?

For someone that made the breathless proclamation that you were going
in to lurk mode just last week, you sure do post an awful lot.

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:41:58 -0400, ~patches~
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Any opinions on this show?

The Patches show? Yes. Lose the sig and stop starting all these
random, trivial threads in an attempt to appear to be un-perturbed
and friendly.

Just my $.03

-sw

projectile vomit chick wrote:

> For someone that made the breathless proclamation that you were going
> in to lurk mode just last week, you sure do post an awful lot.

Only 78 so far today according to Google. It would have been more, of
course, but real life has her just too busy, don't ya know? -aem

aem wrote:

> projectile vomit chick wrote:
>
>>For someone that made the breathless proclamation that you were going
>>in to lurk mode just last week, you sure do post an awful lot.

> Only 78 so far today according to Google. It would have been more, of
> course, but real life has her just too busy, don't ya know? -aem

Here's another one to add to your count aem. I look at is as a make
work project for those intellectually challenged ;)

--
There is a thief amongst us who likes to steal other posters pics and
post them as their own. This constitutes copyright infringement and
theft of intellectual property. This is contrary to DMCA of 1998
punishable by law. The same thief likes to harass other posters and is
an internet stalker. This thief likes to use intimidation to harass
other posters on rfc.

On 3 Apr 2006 17:05:08 -0700, in rec.food.cooking, "aem"
<[email protected]> hit the crackpipe and declared:

>projectile vomit chick wrote:
>>
>> For someone that made the breathless proclamation that you were going
>> in to lurk mode just last week, you sure do post an awful lot.

>Only 78 so far today according to Google. It would have been more, of
>course, but real life has her just too busy, don't ya know? -aem

Ahhh yes, I forgot about that busy real life she has going on over
there in Fantasy Land.