Foodtv - Just One Bite Opinions

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by ~patches~, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    This is a new show to us here just starting today. I think it is kind
    of cute especially when they ask the kids' opinions as to what they like
    and don't like when doing taste tests especially with respect to flavour
    and texture. I like how the recipes take into consideration not just
    the kids' opinion but also the parents' desires. So by doing one recipe
    you can encorporate both. Any opinions on this show?

    --
    There is a thief amongst us who likes to steal other posters pics and
    post them as their own. This constitutes copyright infringement and

    Tags:

  2. On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:41:58 -0400, in rec.food.cooking, ~patches~
    <[email protected]> hit the crackpipe and declared:
    >This is a new show to us here just starting today. I think it is kind
    >of cute especially when they ask the kids' opinions as to what they like
    >and don't like when doing taste tests especially with respect to flavour
    >and texture. I like how the recipes take into consideration not just
    >the kids' opinion but also the parents' desires. So by doing one recipe
    >you can encorporate both. Any opinions on this show?

    For someone that made the breathless proclamation that you were going
    in to lurk mode just last week, you sure do post an awful lot.

  3. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:41:58 -0400, ~patches~
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Any opinions on this show?

    The Patches show? Yes. Lose the sig and stop starting all these
    random, trivial threads in an attempt to appear to be un-perturbed
    and friendly.

    Just my $.03

    -sw

  4. aem

    aem Guest

    projectile vomit chick wrote:

    > For someone that made the breathless proclamation that you were going
    > in to lurk mode just last week, you sure do post an awful lot.

    Only 78 so far today according to Google. It would have been more, of
    course, but real life has her just too busy, don't ya know? -aem

  5. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    aem wrote:

    > projectile vomit chick wrote:
    >
    >>For someone that made the breathless proclamation that you were going
    >>in to lurk mode just last week, you sure do post an awful lot.

    > Only 78 so far today according to Google. It would have been more, of
    > course, but real life has her just too busy, don't ya know? -aem

    Here's another one to add to your count aem. I look at is as a make
    work project for those intellectually challenged ;)

    --
    There is a thief amongst us who likes to steal other posters pics and
    post them as their own. This constitutes copyright infringement and
    theft of intellectual property. This is contrary to DMCA of 1998
    punishable by law. The same thief likes to harass other posters and is
    an internet stalker. This thief likes to use intimidation to harass
    other posters on rfc.

  6. On 3 Apr 2006 17:05:08 -0700, in rec.food.cooking, "aem"
    <[email protected]> hit the crackpipe and declared:

    >projectile vomit chick wrote:
    >>
    >> For someone that made the breathless proclamation that you were going
    >> in to lurk mode just last week, you sure do post an awful lot.

    >Only 78 so far today according to Google. It would have been more, of
    >course, but real life has her just too busy, don't ya know? -aem

    Ahhh yes, I forgot about that busy real life she has going on over
    there in Fantasy Land.