foodtv's rachael ray

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Roger Howry, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Roger Howry

    Roger Howry Guest

    What the hell happened? It looks like she's gained a lot of weight, and she's a lot more subdued as
    well. Is she pregnant or something?

    Tags:

  2. Sportkite1

    Sportkite1 Guest

    >From: [email protected]

    >What the hell happened? It looks like she's gained a lot of weight, and she's a lot more subdued as
    >well. Is she pregnant or something?

    If you're referring to the last couple episodes of 30 Minute Meals, she appeared to be hoarse and
    congested, probably a virus or a cold. She may be up a few pounds, but nothing major that I can
    tell. Heck, with her job, I imagine her weight fluctuates a bit.

    Ellen

  3. Levelwave©

    Levelwave© Guest

    Roger Howry wrote:

    > What the hell happened? It looks like she's gained a lot of weight, and she's a lot more subdued
    > as well. Is she pregnant or something?

    She's got the fat gene... and short of a miracle, there's nothing she can do to prevent it... she
    can only hope to slow it...

    ~john

    --
    What was it like to see - the face of your own stability - suddenly look away...