foodtv's rachael ray

Roger Howry

Guest
What the hell happened? It looks like she's gained a lot of weight, and she's a lot more subdued as
well. Is she pregnant or something?

>From: [email protected]

>What the hell happened? It looks like she's gained a lot of weight, and she's a lot more subdued as
>well. Is she pregnant or something?

If you're referring to the last couple episodes of 30 Minute Meals, she appeared to be hoarse and
congested, probably a virus or a cold. She may be up a few pounds, but nothing major that I can
tell. Heck, with her job, I imagine her weight fluctuates a bit.

Ellen

Roger Howry wrote:

> What the hell happened? It looks like she's gained a lot of weight, and she's a lot more subdued
> as well. Is she pregnant or something?

She's got the fat gene... and short of a miracle, there's nothing she can do to prevent it... she
can only hope to slow it...

~john

--
What was it like to see - the face of your own stability - suddenly look away...