Fookin' blueberry muffins!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, May 2, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    I hate 'em. I totally _despise_ blueberry muffins. Almost as much as Chequer hates pigeons.

    I mean, FFS, they ain't even blue (the muffins, not the pigeons)!

    Disgusting bigheaded lumps of sweet expanded foam dry mouthedness with purpleness. Blech.

    Shaun aRe - gimme a nice chocolate cream éclair any day.

    Tags:

  2. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > I hate 'em. I totally _despise_ blueberry muffins. Almost as much as Chequer hates pigeons.

    Now that there is a lot of hate.

    > I mean, FFS, they ain't even blue (the muffins, not the pigeons)!

    You can make them blue. Go to your friendly neighbourhood motor paint factor - Ford Balliol Blue is
    a nice blue colour.

    > Disgusting bigheaded lumps of sweet expanded foam dry mouthedness with purpleness. Blech.

    For non-wretchworthy with-tea bakery products, I might suggest

    www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com

    It takes all types of biscuit to make a barrel.

    > Shaun aRe - gimme a nice chocolate cream éclair any day.

    What, now?

    Andy Chequer

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Andy Chequer <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message

    > > I hate 'em. I totally _despise_ blueberry muffins. Almost as much as Chequer hates pigeons.
    >
    > Now that there is a lot of hate.

    I don't often, but when I do, I make it count.

    > > I mean, FFS, they ain't even blue (the muffins, not the pigeons)!
    >
    > You can make them blue. Go to your friendly neighbourhood motor paint factor - Ford Balliol Blue
    > is a nice blue colour.

    Or tell them their mum was a whore and their dad was an out of work coal miner.

    > > Disgusting bigheaded lumps of sweet expanded foam dry mouthedness with purpleness. Blech.
    >
    > For non-wretchworthy with-tea bakery products, I might suggest
    >
    > www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com
    >
    > It takes all types of biscuit to make a barrel.

    Ooooo, lovely!

    > > Shaun aRe - gimme a nice chocolate cream éclair any day.
    >
    > What, now?

    An éclair, covered with chocolate fondant, and filled to bursting with freshly whipped dairy
    cream. Yummy.

    Shaun aRe - 'Éclairs, they're not just for tea-time.'

  4. Technician

    Technician Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Andy Chequer"
    <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> says...

    > > I hate 'em. I totally _despise_ blueberry muffins. Almost as much as Chequer hates pigeons.
    >
    > Now that there is a lot of hate.
    >
    > > I mean, FFS, they ain't even blue (the muffins, not the pigeons)!
    >
    > You can make them blue. Go to your friendly neighbourhood motor paint factor - Ford Balliol Blue
    > is a nice blue colour.

    I think the more traditional method is rather than dumping out the blueberry juice (assuming canned
    blueberries), is to dump the berries, juice and all into the mix (i can't remember but i think you
    have to leave the equivalent amount of water or something out).

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer

  5. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > I hate 'em. I totally _despise_ blueberry muffins. Almost as much as Chequer hates pigeons.
    >

    > I mean, FFS, they ain't even blue (the muffins, not the pigeons)!
    >
    > Disgusting bigheaded lumps of sweet expanded foam dry mouthedness with purpleness. Blech.
    >

    > Shaun aRe - gimme a nice chocolate cream éclair any day.

    Ok so beef and blueberrys, anything else that I should avoid ordering in the UK? :)
    --
    _________________________

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, "Andy Chequer"
    > <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> says...
    > >
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I hate 'em. I totally _despise_ blueberry muffins. Almost as much as Chequer hates pigeons.
    > >
    > > Now that there is a lot of hate.
    > >
    > > > I mean, FFS, they ain't even blue (the muffins, not the pigeons)!
    > >
    > > You can make them blue. Go to your friendly neighbourhood motor paint factor - Ford Balliol Blue
    > > is a nice blue colour.
    > >

    > I think the more traditional method is rather than dumping out the blueberry juice (assuming
    > canned blueberries), is to dump the berries, juice and all into the mix (i can't remember but i
    > think you have to leave the equivalent amount of water or something out).

    Shaun aRe - There's always someone has to go and be all 'sensible' and 'serious' and 'practical' and
    shit like that wot I don't much care for, geeze.......

    ;-(

  7. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > In article <[email protected]>, "Andy Chequer"
    > > <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> says...
    > > >
    > > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > Now that there is a lot of hate.

    > > > You can make them blue. Go to your friendly neighbourhood motor paint factor - Ford Balliol
    > > > Blue is a nice blue colour.
    > > >

    > > I think the more traditional method is rather than dumping out the blueberry juice (assuming
    > > canned blueberries), is to dump the berries, juice and all into the mix (i can't remember but i
    > > think you have to leave the equivalent amount of water or something out).
    >

    > Shaun aRe - There's always someone has to go and be all 'sensible' and 'serious' and 'practical'
    > and shit like that wot I don't much care for, geeze.......
    >
    > ;-(

    ROFLMAO :-D

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Chris Phillipo <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > I hate 'em. I totally _despise_ blueberry muffins. Almost as much as Chequer hates pigeons.
    > >

    > > I mean, FFS, they ain't even blue (the muffins, not the pigeons)!
    > >
    > > Disgusting bigheaded lumps of sweet expanded foam dry mouthedness with purpleness. Blech.
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - gimme a nice chocolate cream éclair any day.
    > >

    > Ok so beef and blueberrys, anything else that I should avoid ordering in the UK? :)

    Beef?!? BEEF?!?!?! We got the best beef in the whole fookin' world boy, and don't you forget it!

    Shaun aRe - Real Scottish Aberdeen Angus Fillet Steak cooked blue with a brandy, wild mushroom and
    peppercorn sauce - hot damn it's good!!!!!!!

  9. > > Ok so beef and blueberrys, anything else that I should avoid ordering in the UK? :)

    > Beef?!? BEEF?!?!?! We got the best beef in the whole fookin' world boy, and don't you forget it!
    >
    > Shaun aRe - Real Scottish Aberdeen Angus Fillet Steak cooked blue with a brandy, wild mushroom and
    > peppercorn sauce - hot damn it's good!!!!!!!

    Mad cow disease adds flavor. Mmmm, brain dementia good!
    --
    _________________________

  10. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    > Chris Phillipo <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > I hate 'em. I totally _despise_ blueberry muffins. Almost as much as Chequer hates pigeons.
    > > >

    > > > I mean, FFS, they ain't even blue (the muffins, not the pigeons)!
    > > >
    > > > Disgusting bigheaded lumps of sweet expanded foam dry mouthedness with purpleness. Blech.
    > > >

    > > > Shaun aRe - gimme a nice chocolate cream éclair any day.
    > > >

    > > Ok so beef and blueberrys, anything else that I should avoid ordering in the UK? :)
    >
    > Beef?!? BEEF?!?!?! We got the best beef in the whole fookin' world boy, and don't you forget it!
    >
    > Shaun aRe - Real Scottish Aberdeen Angus Fillet Steak cooked blue with a brandy, wild mushroom and
    > peppercorn sauce - hot damn it's good!!!!!!!

    Do you get a hoof and mouth discount?

    /s actually drooled when I saw whole cows being forklifted into a giant furnace

  11. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

  12. Technician

    Technician Guest

  13. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    | > Meet Blueberry Muffin
    | >
    | > http://intergalax.com/Muffin.jpg
    | >

    | ?????

    That's his name (the cat.) Officially, he's Blueberry Muffin Binch, a full blooded Russian Blue and
    the grandson of a North Carolina grand champion. He's 8 years old and usually goes around the house
    with stupid expression on his face. He loves me dearly and likes to sleep on my belly.

    Back when Specialized was making those gray tires, we called him Umma-Gumma.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 4/24/2003

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Chris Phillipo <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > > Ok so beef and blueberrys, anything else that I should avoid ordering
    in
    > > > the UK? :)
    > >
    > > Beef?!? BEEF?!?!?! We got the best beef in the whole fookin' world boy,
    and
    > > don't you forget it!
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe - Real Scottish Aberdeen Angus Fillet Steak cooked blue with a brandy, wild mushroom
    > > and peppercorn sauce - hot damn it's good!!!!!!!

    > Mad cow disease adds flavor. Mmmm, brain dementia good!

    I'm glad for you that you like it - sounds like you're stuck with it anyhow, heheheh.......

    Shaun aRe

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    supabonbon <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > Chris Phillipo <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    > > > Ok so beef and blueberrys, anything else that I should avoid ordering
    in
    > > > the UK? :)
    > >
    > > Beef?!? BEEF?!?!?! We got the best beef in the whole fookin' world boy,
    and
    > > don't you forget it!
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe - Real Scottish Aberdeen Angus Fillet Steak cooked blue with a brandy, wild mushroom
    > > and peppercorn sauce - hot damn it's good!!!!!!!
    >
    > Do you get a hoof and mouth discount?
    >
    > /s actually drooled when I saw whole cows being forklifted into a giant
    furnace

    Hhhhmmmmm, crispy............

    Shaun aRe

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Nelson Binch <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > | > Meet Blueberry Muffin
    > | >
    > | > http://intergalax.com/Muffin.jpg
    > | >

    > | ?????
    >
    > That's his name (the cat.) Officially, he's Blueberry Muffin Binch, a
    full
    > blooded Russian Blue and the grandson of a North Carolina grand champion. He's 8 years old and
    > usually goes around the house with stupid expression
    on
    > his face. He loves me dearly and likes to sleep on my belly.

    Plenty of room?.......

    > Back when Specialized was making those gray tires, we called him
    Umma-Gumma.

    Ah, that was an awesome PF album.......

    "Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And Grooving With A Pict":

    Aye an' a bit of Mackeral settler rack and ruin ran it doon by the haim, 'ma place well I slapped me
    and I slapped it doon in the side and I cried, cried, cried.

    The fear a fallen down taken never back the raize and then Craig Marion, get out wi' ye Claymore out
    mi pocket a' ran doon, doon the middin stain picking the fiery horde that was fallen around ma feet.
    Never he cried, never shall it ye get me alive ye rotten hound of the burnie crew. Well I snatched
    fer the blade O my Claymore cut and thrust and I fell doon before him round his feet.

    Aye! A roar he cried frae the bottom of his heart that I would nay fall but as dead, dead as 'a can
    be by his feet; de ya ken?

    ...and the wind cried back."

    Heheheheh - gotta be heared ta be believed, hehehehewhooooo!

    Shaun aRe

  17. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 2 May 2003 13:57:28 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I hate 'em. I totally _despise_ blueberry muffins. Almost as much as Chequer hates pigeons.
    >

    >I mean, FFS, they ain't even blue (the muffins, not the pigeons)!
    >
    >Disgusting bigheaded lumps of sweet expanded foam dry mouthedness with purpleness. Blech.
    >

    >Shaun aRe - gimme a nice chocolate cream éclair any day.

    I think it's the British cooks you hate. Blue Berry Muffins are one of the best things one can eat.

    :-]

  18. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 2 May 2003 13:57:28 +0100, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I hate 'em. I totally _despise_ blueberry muffins. Almost as much as Chequer hates pigeons.
    > >

    > >I mean, FFS, they ain't even blue (the muffins, not the pigeons)!
    > >
    > >Disgusting bigheaded lumps of sweet expanded foam dry mouthedness with purpleness. Blech.
    > >

    > >Shaun aRe - gimme a nice chocolate cream éclair any day.
    > >

    > I think it's the British cooks you hate.

    No, we have the best cooks here, why, Anthony Worral Thomson (Wozzer) is on "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me
    Out Of Here" at the moment. Top cook he is, even in the Australian 'Jungle'.

    > Blue Berry Muffins are one of the best things one can eat.

    Good for throwing at pigeons is all.........

    Shaun aRe