Foor Wetsuits

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Teslar, May 31, 2003.

  1. Teslar

    Teslar Guest

    I've tried hunting for information of foor wetsuits but with no luck, TRIUK are supposed to have
    them but there's no info on their web site.

    Can anyone assist

    Thanks Tom

    Tags:

  2. Dambox

    Dambox Guest

    I have a TriUK catalog and they do supply Foor wetsuits. The telephone number should be on the
    website. From my experience their web site is pretty poor - I would request a catalog.

    I recently ordered some foor clothing, took a while to arrive as it sells quickly when it comes in.

    On Sat, 31 May 2003 12:03:07 +0100, "Teslar" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I've tried hunting for information of foor wetsuits but with no luck, TRIUK are supposed to have
    >them but there's no info on their web site.
    >
    >Can anyone assist
    >
    >Thanks Tom

    --------------
    David, England

  3. Triandrun

    Triandrun Guest

    "Teslar" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I've tried hunting for information of foor wetsuits but with no luck, TRIUK are supposed to have
    > them but there's no info on their web site.
    >
    > Can anyone assist
    >
    > Thanks Tom

    Foor - Fooey

    Away with ye and buy a Quintana Roo wetsuit ya old skinflint!!!

  4. I take it from the style, lettering, design of the Foor wetsuits they are either produced by the
    same company that does the Orca wetsuits, or are a direct rip-off of Orca suits.

    Googlism is inconclusive on what foor is http://www.googlism.com/what_is/f/foor/

    anyone know if foor means anything in a a foreign language, something over than English spoken in NZ
    would be my bet.

    ++Mark.

  5. Is "foor" a name brand?

    Steve