Foor Wetsuits

Teslar

Guest
I've tried hunting for information of foor wetsuits but with no luck, TRIUK are supposed to have
them but there's no info on their web site.

Can anyone assist

Thanks Tom

I have a TriUK catalog and they do supply Foor wetsuits. The telephone number should be on the
website. From my experience their web site is pretty poor - I would request a catalog.

I recently ordered some foor clothing, took a while to arrive as it sells quickly when it comes in.

On Sat, 31 May 2003 12:03:07 +0100, "Teslar" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I've tried hunting for information of foor wetsuits but with no luck, TRIUK are supposed to have
>them but there's no info on their web site.
>
>Can anyone assist
>
>Thanks Tom

--------------
David, England

"Teslar" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I've tried hunting for information of foor wetsuits but with no luck, TRIUK are supposed to have
> them but there's no info on their web site.
>
> Can anyone assist
>
> Thanks Tom

Foor - Fooey

Away with ye and buy a Quintana Roo wetsuit ya old skinflint!!!

I take it from the style, lettering, design of the Foor wetsuits they are either produced by the
same company that does the Orca wetsuits, or are a direct rip-off of Orca suits.

Googlism is inconclusive on what foor is http://www.googlism.com/what_is/f/foor/

anyone know if foor means anything in a a foreign language, something over than English spoken in NZ
would be my bet.

++Mark.

Is "foor" a name brand?

Steve