Foot massage for muscle pain

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
Having a foot massage when I ride definitely soothes the muscles and joints. When I ride in the morning especially when I have company on the road, my feet and legs get so tired that I want to just rest afterwards. With the foot massage, it relaxes my lower limbs including the toes, ankle and leg. The podiatrist had recommended the foot massage and it's fortunate that there is a therapist in our village.

I don't know how true this is, but I've actually read posts online stating that a foot massage can cure pain all over your body, from your head down to your toes. If I recall correctly, it has something to do with pressure points in the foot, and the way your nerves react when they're pressed. I'm somewhat of a skeptic, but I can definitely see the logic behind this. I'd imagine that maybe it isn't as effective as they say it is, but I'm sure that the relaxation response from getting a foot massage can definitely help all sorts of aches and pains.

Well, I think aside from that, there are some study, that our foot connected to some internal organ and once you having a foot massage, it's also help you to improve you body organs, like heart, lungs etc, and will help you to circulate your blood and breathing.

I regularly go to a massage clinic that offers acupressure foot and hand massage. It's based on the premise that there are some points in the body that when massaged or applied pressure to, would contribute to your health and I do believe in this, that's why I've always go for a hand and foot massage.

I regularly go to a massage clinic that offers acupressure foot and hand massage. It's based on the premise that there are some points in the body that when massaged or applied pressure to, would contribute to your health and I do believe in this, that's why I've always go for a hand and foot massage.
Totally. Acupressure is the name, and what you press are the healing points. You can find all your healing points in an Acupressure Chart, that will show you all the different points, their names, and effect. There are different techniques and movements to stimulate them, and that will trigger a chain of chemical reactions, that will develop pleasure and relax. My homemade way to do it, is by soaking my tired feet in a vase with warm water, and little rocks or balls in the bottom that I can rub with my feet.

Totally. Acupressure is the name, and what you press are the healing points. You can find all your healing points in an Acupressure Chart, that will show you all the different points, their names, and effect. There are different techniques and movements to stimulate them, and that will trigger a chain of chemical reactions, that will develop pleasure and relax. My homemade way to do it, is by soaking my tired feet in a vase with warm water, and little rocks or balls in the bottom that I can rub with my feet.

I usually opt for the hand and foot acupressure session but once in a while whenever I'm totally drained both mentally and physically I get the whole body acupressure also once a year I undergo an acupuncture session to align my chi flow and to strengthen my vital organs.

I usually opt for the hand and foot acupressure session but once in a while whenever I'm totally drained both mentally and physically I get the whole body acupressure also once a year I undergo an acupuncture session to align my chi flow and to strengthen my vital organs.
Oh I love massages generally speaking. Honestly, that's really great when you feel super stressed and anxious. I did acupuncture once, and man that was amazing! I got rid of my back pain super fast, and didn't have to take pain killers, unfortunately, I can't do it more often, because you have to pay good money for it.

Yeah, I love having a nice relaxing massage after riding, or during the weekend after a week of work, just to release the tension and calm the muscles in preparation for the incoming week,