Foot pain

Probably a "hot foot", caused by excessive narrowness of the foreshoe, but there are other possibilities. You are probably riding the wrong shoe.

Yup, probably hot foot. But tell us a little bit more on how/when this occurs when you ride...

Travis44 said:
Im getting pain along the bottom of my foot when pedaling, whats wrong?
You need to wear shoes and use the brakes that came with the bike instead of Fred Flintstoning it:D .

the shoe feels fine when I just put it on, but after a little pedaling, I get a pain the starts towards the ball of my foot. Then it spreads to the rest of the bottom of my foot, are you sure it's got nothing to do with cleat placement?

Travis44 said:
Then it spreads to the rest of the bottom of my foot, are you sure it's got nothing to do with cleat placement?
Only one way to find out - experiment. Most pundits recommend putting the cleat reasonably far aft on the shoe.

I suspect that if you look on the shoe and pedal manufacturers' websites you will find information on how they recommend cleat placement to be done. That would be a good first step in figuring out whether you have things set up correctly (at least ballpark).

From there you could go to a local bike shop and see if they are willing/able to help you on your position. Let us know.