For All Woman, esp Carol T

Wholey_smoke

Guest
Genesis 2:22 Woman created from Adam's rib
3:16 Woman cursed: maternity a sin, marriage a bondage
4:1-8 Rape virgins instead of male angels

Exodus 20:17 Insulting Tenth Commandment, considering a wife to be property

5:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"
6:8 Women may not enter tabernacle they must support

Leviticus 12:1-14 Women who have sons are unclean 7 days
7:4-7 Women who have daughters are unclean 14 days
8:19-23 Menstrual periods are unclean

Numbers 1:2 Poll of people only includes men
9:13-31 Barbaric adulteress test
10:16-35 "Virgins" listed as war booty

Deuteronomy 21:11-14 Rape manual
11:5 Abomination for women to wear men's garments, vice-versa
12:13-21 Barbaric virgin test
13:23-24 Woman raped in city, she & her rapist both stoned to death
14:28-29 Woman must marry her rapist
15:1 Men can divorce woman for "uncleanness," not vice-versa
16:11-12 If woman touches foe's penis, her hand shall be cut off

Judges 11:30-40 Jephthah's nameless daughter sacrificed
17: 22-29 Concubine sacrificed to rapist crowd to save man

I Kings 11:1-4 King Solomon had 700 wives & 300 concubines

Job 14:1-4 "Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one .
. ."

Proverbs 7:9-27 Evil women seduce men, send them to hell
11:22 One of numerous Proverbial putdowns

Isaiah 3:16-17 God scourges, rapes haughty women

Ezekiel 16:45 One of numerous obscene denunciations

Matthew 24:19 "[woe] to them that are with child"

Luke 2:22 Mary is unclean after birth of Jesus

I Corinthians 11:3-15 Man is head of woman; only man in God's image
12:34-35 Women keep in silence, learn only from husbands

Ephesians 5:22-33 "Wives, submit . . ."

Colossians 3:18 More "wives submit"

I Timothy 2:9 Women adorn selves in shamefacedness
13:11-14 Women learn in silence in all subjection; Eve was sinful, Adam blameless

How can any woman respect and support religions which preach women's submission, which make women's
subjugation a cornerstone of their theology?

wholey_smoke wrote:

> Genesis 2:22 Woman created from Adam's rib
> 3:16 Woman cursed: maternity a sin, marriage a bondage
> 19:1-8 Rape virgins instead of male angels
>
> Exodus 20:17 Insulting Tenth Commandment, considering a wife to be property

> 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"
> 38:8 Women may not enter tabernacle they must support
>
> Leviticus 12:1-14 Women who have sons are unclean 7 days
> 12:4-7 Women who have daughters are unclean 14 days
> 15:19-23 Menstrual periods are unclean

> Numbers 1:2 Poll of people only includes men
> 5:13-31 Barbaric adulteress test
> 31:16-35 "Virgins" listed as war booty
>
> Deuteronomy 21:11-14 Rape manual
> 22:5 Abomination for women to wear men's garments, vice-versa
> 22:13-21 Barbaric virgin test
> 22:23-24 Woman raped in city, she & her rapist both stoned to death
> 22:28-29 Woman must marry her rapist
> 24:1 Men can divorce woman for "uncleanness," not vice-versa
> 25:11-12 If woman touches foe's penis, her hand shall be cut off
>
> Judges 11:30-40 Jephthah's nameless daughter sacrificed
>19: 22-29 Concubine sacrificed to rapist crowd to save man
>
> I Kings 11:1-4 King Solomon had 700 wives & 300 concubines
>
> Job 14:1-4 "Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? not one .
> . ."
>
> Proverbs 7:9-27 Evil women seduce men, send them to hell
> 11:22 One of numerous Proverbial putdowns
>
> Isaiah 3:16-17 God scourges, rapes haughty women
>
> Ezekiel 16:45 One of numerous obscene denunciations
>
> Matthew 24:19 "[woe] to them that are with child"
>
> Luke 2:22 Mary is unclean after birth of Jesus
>
> I Corinthians 11:3-15 Man is head of woman; only man in God's image
> 14:34-35 Women keep in silence, learn only from husbands
>
> Ephesians 5:22-33 "Wives, submit . . ."
>
> Colossians 3:18 More "wives submit"
>
> I Timothy 2:9 Women adorn selves in shamefacedness
> 2:11-14 Women learn in silence in all subjection; Eve was sinful, Adam blameless
>
> How can any woman respect and support religions which preach women's submission, which make
> women's subjugation a cornerstone of their theology?

Being Christian has nothing to do with either respecting or supporting a religion but everything to
do with accepting Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.

For it is written in Ephesians 5:

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26to
make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her
to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and
blameless. 28In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who
loves his wife loves himself. 29After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and
cares for it, just as Christ does the church-- 30for we are members of his body. 31"For this
reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will
become one flesh." 32This is a profound mystery--but I am talking about Christ and the church.
33However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must
respect her husband.

May God add His blessings to His Word as written here within SMC.

Amen.

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> wholey_smoke wrote:
>
> > Genesis 2:22 Woman created from Adam's rib
> > 3:16 Woman cursed: maternity a sin, marriage a bondage
> > 19:1-8 Rape virgins instead of male angels
> >
> > Exodus 20:17 Insulting Tenth Commandment, considering a wife to
be
> > property

> > 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"
> > 38:8 Women may not enter tabernacle they must support
> >
> > Leviticus 12:1-14 Women who have sons are unclean 7 days
> > 12:4-7 Women who have daughters are unclean 14 days
> > 15:19-23 Menstrual periods are unclean

scourged

> [...]
church,
> without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28In
this
> same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who
loves
> his wife loves himself. 29After all, no one ever hated his own body, but
he
> feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church-- 30for we are
members of
> his body. 31"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and
be
> united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh." 32This is a profound mystery--but I am
> talking about Christ and the church. 33However,
each one
> of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must

Hmm, another bible contradiction, thank you for that Andrew, I will add it to my list.

> May God add His blessings to His Word as written here within SMC.

> Amen.
>
> Humbly,
>
> Andrew
>
> --
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Board-Certified Cardiologist http://www.heartmdphd.com

"wholey_smoke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

<snip>
> > Being Christian has nothing to do with either respecting or supporting a religion but everything
> > to do with accepting Christ as your personal Lord
> and
> > Savior.
> >
> > For it is written in Ephesians 5:
> >
> > 25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
> > 26to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with
> water
> > through the word, 27and to present her to himself as a radiant
> church,
> > without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28In
> this
> > same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who
> loves
> > his wife loves himself. 29After all, no one ever hated his own body, but
> he
> > feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church-- 30for we are
> members of
> > his body. 31"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and
> be
> > united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh." 32This is a profound mystery--but I am
> > talking about Christ and the church. 33However,
> each one
> > of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must
> respect
> > her husband.
>

> Hmm, another bible contradiction,

Hardly.

> thank you for that Andrew, I will add it to my list.

Hope your list will protect you when you are judged.

It remain my belief that your excuses will not save you, neighbor. Sorry.

Humbly,

Andrew