For cat and secretary lovers

:D hilarious, my favorite being the "Lost" poster, practically fell off the chair when i scrolled down and saw that. priceless. :D

I posted this on 2 of my other forums 3 weeks ago. dont know why I didn't on here also. I laughed till I stopped with this! :D It was a FWD: type email and I usually dont read those, just delete as soon as I see them. my wife had mentioned it to me and said it was funny. so I left it in my inbox for a couple days. She asked me again, "did you reat that cat story yet?" I sighed and went to the computer just to appease her. I read half way through not really understanding what I was supposed to be reading so I started over once I got the clue. read through it again with a smile that got bigger and bigger with each reply of his email!

GREAT stuff!!

bianchi10 said:
I posted this on 2 of my other forums 3 weeks ago. dont know why I didn't on here also. I laughed till I stopped with this! :D It was a FWD: type email and I usually dont read those, just delete as soon as I see them. my wife had mentioned it to me and said it was funny. so I left it in my inbox for a couple days. She asked me again, "did you reat that cat story yet?" I sighed and went to the computer just to appease her. I read half way through not really understanding what I was supposed to be reading so I started over once I got the clue. read through it again with a smile that got bigger and bigger with each reply of his email!

GREAT stuff!!

Most of David Thorne's stories/posts make me cry. He's cruel, and I like that.

Is he the same guy from Dontevenreply.com? Either way, the guy is a professional. Trolling skills like that are a natural gift.

GrumpyGex said:
Is he the same guy from Dontevenreply.com? Either way, the guy is a professional. Trolling skills like that are a natural gift.

Nah, different guy.